[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 179 KB, 1300x956, MN0D5C.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27247126 No.27247126 [Reply] [Original]

Ok faggots let’s talk strategy for tomorrow. So we know we have 25 million RH users with some sort of stake in GME. If you are reading this and have less than a share, ante the fuck up to one. I know I know you are unemployed and barely have enough money as it is, but this is more important than that, go hungry for two days and scrape the few hundred for one whole share. If you have robinhood you should still be able to round out your whole share but they are keeping you from buying more.
Now, no one really knows what will happen tomorrow and there is a good chance that the moon shot doesn’t even happen until the end of the week since Melvin has an estimated 5 to 6 days to close their shorts which began last Friday. We are moving into unprecedented territory here. We haven’t seen a company have 140% of their shorts shorted so we have no idea what will happen. Maybe it peaks at 1,000 maybe it peaks at 10,000 maybe it goes into a feedback look, goes infinite and triggers an emergency stock market wide trading shut down, who knows. I do know this tho, if you only have one share or less your job is to HOLD. I know I know you want to make $500 or a few thousand but this pales in comparison to the message we are sending to parasitic hedgefunds.
If you have more than one stock I highly recommend you still hold but if you absolutely must, sell off your stocks when you see fit BUT hold on to at least one GME (preferably two). If 25 million robin hood users alone all had anywhere from 1 to 2 shares the people will hold anywhere from 25 million to 50 million of GME’s 70 million total shares. Unrealistic I know, but theoretically if we did achieve this we would make GME a longterm stock viable at anywhere from 200 to 300 dollars a share. (1/2)

>> No.27247216

How’s this for strategy: fuck back off to Reddit

>> No.27247234
File: 378 KB, 1024x669, ConsoleCycle-1024x669.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>27247126
>>27247126

Now I know I’m only reaching at most 30,000 daily users here out of millions of shareholders, but if we have a gaggle of anons/redditors holding a share at least there will be a safety net for all the poor fags who got in at 300 or so. And here is the final point. We don’t know what the moon shot will look like. It may very well hit 1000 after Melvin settles maybe 10% of their shares, triggering a sell off but then Melvin holds and waits. GME crashes down to $50 then Melvin settles 90% of their shares and the stock goes nuclear to $10,000. You will feel awfully dumb for blowing your load on $1000. Worst case scenario you miss the moon shot. There is no shame in missing the moonshot, by merely buying in you have become a part of history, as this truly is an historic event and there will be many tricks played as you try to get in your sell limit or put in your sell orders, you will be in good company. Plus if every anon holds at least one stock there is at least a safety cushion keeping your stock from becoming worthless. (see pic, we are in the middle of a new console cycle)

So that’s the strategy gents. Its 8 parts HODLING 1 part waiting and 1 part surgical selling (again wait even if you see 1,000). Good luck gents, and godspeed. (2/2)

>> No.27247311

>>27247216
Fpbp

>> No.27247394

>>27247216
>>27247311
Cry more Melvin, we aint fucking leaving

>> No.27247818

>>27247394
>avengers assemble we are together in this!
Go back faggot