[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 75 KB, 482x427, 7897231C-9A6C-4129-98AD-7E1A752E1DD8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27223765 No.27223765 [Reply] [Original]

Does anyone have to do this shit just to leave their awful fucking life begins? I just want to move some place nicer and not have to wage cucking. All I want is to pay a house down in one payment literally anything and hopefully be able to make enough to sustain myself

>born in shit hole
>freezing cold winters
>always feel like I can’t breathe because it’s so fucking cold outside and I’m stuck inside for months straight
>tired all the time can barely take care of myself
>keep getting gains and it’s all basically nothing
>a few hundred here maybe a few thousand if I’m lucky
>even I score it big Jews are gonna rob me with taxes
>literally 8 hours from a city or civilization
>haven’t seen a person in years
>house is broken down shitty third world entire thing is water damaged and depressing as fuck
>room is just a disgusting neet cave because I’m too tired to do anything anymore
>slaved away for years was too stupid to stupid to invest so I have nothing
>dont even like investing i fucking hate spending money
>always tired dead and depressed
>even if I finally move somewhere nice I’ll be the 30 year old dude seeing everyone grow up happier than me with normal lives
>everyone literally has a better life than me
>I’m basically miles away from owning a house or anything and this shit takes for fucking ever
>nothing good or lucky happens to me
>all i see is an endless amount of white frozen dog shit snow and dead trees when I look outside and darkness

>> No.27223845
File: 44 KB, 450x533, 1610781873798.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I want to fuck a cute 2D girl!

>> No.27223878

>>27223765
Didn’t mean the typos typing this on god damn phone because these fucking cuck pieces of shit keep banning me for no reason

>> No.27223933

How can you wageslave if you haven't seen anyone in years

>> No.27223995

>>27223765
Where the fuck you live, OP?

>> No.27224004

>>27223765
>be me
>be in europoor country
>stake in surf.finance whirlpool
>collect €50 a day for the last 3 months
>quit job
>shitpost all day

>> No.27224007

Are you russian? Also you seem to have bigger problems than being poor, unwarranted depression and apathy for starters.

>> No.27224021

sounds like a personal problem

>> No.27224087

>>27223765
I just want to stop showing up to my wagie job

>> No.27224568
File: 492 KB, 1600x1067, wp cabin alt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>27223765
>he would buy a house outright
>in this smashed rate environment
You're gonna make it someday king but this aint it
Anyways I'm doing this shit to escape the matrix but ironically I want your existence
>all i see is an endless amount of white frozen dog shit snow and dead trees when I look outside and darkness
Bliss
Anyways my exit ticket is to buy a moderately isolated parcel and off grid it as much as possible. Solar, wood gasification, fossil generation just in case. A well. Geothermal for the summers. A garden. I worked so many different jobs. Farmer, most of the trades, finance & banking, government, startups. I have this CAD modeled and the legal end of it all taken care of and contacts at institutions that will let me borrow for new construction. Costs broken down and long financial situation modeled as well. So I have a number that will get me there that I'm working towards.
While pic related is comfy I'm doing something more like a tiny house I guess. Standard burger stick frame at a more reasonable, pre boomer size.
Then I use my portfolios to generate income to pay mostly for taxes, supplies I can't make or get onsite, probably half of my food, insurance. Etc.
All born from a realization that the only way to win the money game is not to play. Maybe some real wizards could truly escape it, I couldn't figure it out. At least not without leaving the USA.

>> No.27224741

Also. Fuck cities and fuck most of society. I go into them to work like you might go to iraq for a tour. Pardon the comparison. But it's shit, if you want to see the fate of urbanization, find various examples this year and prior. Especially in burgerland.