[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 81 KB, 1200x675, O2DGY3YEQZASTCFHL4TKQEIJZM.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27089457 No.27089457 [Reply] [Original]

I know you guys use some tor message board to plan this and then shill like crazy on every board you can after you buy at a real low price. Where do you guys get the jump at least give me a hint and I will try to figure out. Thanks! (Pic not related but I just sold all my amc today so I'm still celebrating)

>> No.27089636

What's stopping me from just buying dips in Bitcoin and then selling and repeating? It seems to go up and down like 10%+ a day

>> No.27090035

>>27089636
Its the shilling that gets me. It starts before the rise and its on every message board you go to. Yesterday it was dogecoin everywhere nonstop. People are buying it cheap and then spending hours shilling for it which then other people start shilling as well and it becomes a shillfest until they sell. I want to get this jump on the coins.

>> No.27090327

>>27090035
As far as I know, shitcoins are just super gambling due to whales having literally billions of coins, encouraging the pump, then even if it goes up like 2 cents, that's huge profit. People don't really understand doge and all of the screaming for a dollar have no understanding of how many of those fuckers actually exist (and that it has bubbles in the past). I'm sure some Anons on here just buy up a bunch of shit maybes and then if any bubble they can cash out and repeat.