[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 178 KB, 540x720, 1611820819983.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26969938 No.26969938 [Reply] [Original]

I have a serius question about correlationship example that just happened in last 48 hours.

We can see DOGE and BTC went on a run in last 48 hours and DOGE was basically causing BTC to rise with its pump and now BTC dumps while DOGE dumps. If we check DOGEBTC we can see DOGE was leading this BTC pump, but why didn't BTC fall while DOGE was pumping? Surelly by logic you exchanged BTC for DOGE, so demand for BTC fell extremelly, which should cause BTC to dump while DOGE pumps.

Now as I said, can someone explain to me why it was mutual linear relationship and not the other way around? Makes no sense to me, want someone to explain it to me, if it makes sense.

>> No.26970328

There is no dogecoin on coinbase, so they buy bitcoin with $$$ then trade for dogecoin on another exchange.

>> No.26970685

>>26969938
>Normgroids find out about DOGE mooning
>They want to buy in
>Can't buy DOGE on cuckbase
>So they buy BTC instead
>BTC rises in price due to desperation (Oh shit BTC was 31k now its 32k lets buy buy buy)
>DOGE moons while BTC gets a nice 11% percent gain

>> No.26970765

>>26970328
Yeah, I see makes sense. I was just curius, since I am doing extremelly good tradong BTC techincally in vacuum, when there's not much fundamentals in play. However, then there are examples like this, when a BTC pump makes no sense, then I find a cause few hours later, but it's already too late and I get fucked.

>> No.26970913

>>26970765
For example when XRP was running up to 70cents, I realized quickly XRP is moving BTC since it's leading vs BTC.. and I traded that stuff in relation and made nice profit.. but I totally missed this DOGE run and then wanted to know logic behind it.

>> No.26971525

>>26970913
What was even more weird this time for me, since I trade with VPR only.. is that volume was scaterred all over the pump range, which I found extremely odd, as if someone was pushing orderbook up all the time artificially. That was the oddest thing.

However ty, you two nailed it.