[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 61 KB, 576x507, 1387046516158.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
268743 No.268743[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

My dad own two lands, an office space and a company.

I am an IT literate person, got skills on programming, web designs, communicating, thinking deep creative thoughts as well as having my own philosophy of life.

I also have a friend who are into photography. He can draw shit. Basically, he is an art person.

But, the problem is, I am unable to combine these opportunities together to make it better. I wanna start my own business, but I don't know how to. I am 23 years old. Just got my first job after ended my study years. And I feel like time is moving so fast.

Help me guys. Guide me to the right path. Perhaps I should post this in /adv/ too.

>> No.268756

I'd like to add one more point,

I have the internet. I should be getting a lot of opportunities with all these stuff I have. But I can't see it.

Why?

>> No.268762

For studying purpose, I'd like to list all of the businesses people have done and still doing, and list out their business model in a simple .txt file, so we can analyze shit together and make it better.

>> No.268771

Because you lack of a thing called business quality. It's something you just got or gain through experience (and work).

There's a method to cure it though.
Think outside the box. How to do it you have to find out on your own. Nobody is willing to work out one solution for your.
It's some fundamental concept what have to be learned.

Hint: Experiment, try out things.

>> No.268775

>>268743
>thinking deep creative thoughts as well as having my own philosophy of life.

Yeah, so does everyone.

>> No.268778

>>268771
Thanks for your tips.

I noticed that too. I did nothing but studying and researching. I think I should start to actually do things.