[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 40 KB, 600x427, 3h2gj.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26798170 No.26798170 [Reply] [Original]

You did buy silver last night, right anon? You do realize that today is the day we annihilate JP Morgan, right anon? It's already up 15% and the day hasn't even opened up yet.

>> No.26799678

>>26798170
Holy shit going to my LCS as soon as it opens

>> No.26799836

>>26798170
Why silver?

>> No.26799860

>>26798170
I don’t know about you all... but because of Corona this is the first time since college that I’ve felt alive. I have lots of silver and been waiting for something like this to happen for 5 years. The point where things get so bad that 1 silver merc dime will buy me a blowjob from a formerly well to do housewife and her 18 year old daughter at the same time. I’ve been waiting in the shadows laughing at these cuck husbands who buy their wives range rovers instead of buying silver bullion... knowing that I’ll be face fucking their wives mouths for the 1.30$ it cost me to buy that silver dime.

Just yesterday at Whole Foods I seamlessly entered into conversation about Corona with a roastie milf that had a ring on her finger in the water aisle... and I said this is all a cover for trump to bring us back on a gold standard. She started looking at me in amazement like she wanted me to paint her lips in cum. At the end of the conversation I’m like take my number l have plenty of protection and freeze dried food if you ever need it and she took it from me.

>> No.26799934
File: 180 KB, 980x771, grug.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Grug keep shiny rock
>Another Grug trapped in rock
>Lots of things trapped in rock
>Special rock
>Long nose tribe talk to Grug
>Say Grug give rock they give leaf
>Say Grug give leaf they give rock back
>Why Grug take leaf if Grug keep shiny rock?
>Bleg dig shiny rock
>Bleg give shiny rock take leaf from long nose tribe
>Bleg give leaf take mammoth
>Long nose tribe give many leaf take many mammoth
>Too many leaf no shiny rock
>Grug think long nose tribe keep no shiny rock for leaf
>Grug getting angry