[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 7 KB, 400x400, defiat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26797320 No.26797320 [Reply] [Original]

Nothing in this thread is financial advice so do your own research because low market cap coins like DFT are risky.

In this thread we discuss DeFiat (DFT).

>Is this a rug pull?

No. DFT hit an all time high months ago that was about 16x its current price.
Not only did the devs not dump on the community but they've been consistently working on the project.
If they were some scammers doing a pump and dump they would have done it months ago.

>What does DFT do exactly?

DFT is a deflationary token. Every time DFT is transacted, some DFT is taken as fees and some is burnt, reducing supply and rewarding strong hands.
But more importantly DFT offers something unique called the AnyStake protocol which is entering test net. AnyStake allows you to stake any ERC20 token.
The team has also already launched 2nd Chance which is part of the network and allows you to recycle and yield farm rug pulled DeFi tokens from other projects.

>What kind of gains are we looking at?

Gains are never guaranteed but there is potential there. Market cap is currently 420k.
At the all time high, market cap was in the millions.That pump was fueled off of AnyStake hype.
AnyStake is now entering test net and its main net launch is imminent so the hype is actually real now.

>> No.26797670
File: 81 KB, 446x435, 1598705717548.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>26797320
This token has no real utility. Where's the code behind AnyStake? No github. No team, only promises and false words. Be happy it's still at $400k marketcap because even at $50k it would be extremely overvalued. Kill yourself with your pathetic scam.

>> No.26798057

>>26797670
https://github.com/defiat-crypto

They have a GitHub where you can read the AnyStake contracts yourself if you like. If you want to talk to the team, they're on the telegram.

If you're gonna FUD then at least try harder.

>> No.26798310

>>26798057
By no team, I meant that there is no visible face. I won't be retarded enough to buy anon teams, so fuck off with your scam. But at least you type well in english for a pajeet, I'll give you that.

See you in a few weeks when 1 DFT = 0.1

>> No.26798716

Id be more convinced if it wasnt another fucking Anon team.
Maybe not a rugpull but def a shitcoin like most others shilled here

>> No.26799086

>>26798310
Fair enough to not want to support a project with anon devs but don't just lie about the GitHub.

I agree with you that anon devs are always in the negatives column but if it was just a scam coin they would have cashed out long ago.

>> No.26799131

>>26798716
Wanna know something even better? Apparently their twitter and medium got hacked and some funds were stolen by a "team member" who since has been excluded from building on the project.
I don't even know what to make of this, other than anyone with a working brain should stay the fuck out

>>26799086
OP I apologize for calling you a pajeet, I went through the archives in warosu and saw that you're just trying to make ends meet. But try to shill actual good shitcoins. You thought good to buy the blood here but you do that when there are strong fundamentals or a good team. Here we have nothing of the sort

>> No.26799642

>>26799131
Yeah that's true one of the old team members went bandit but the devs replenished the wallets with their own funds and were transparent about it with the community. I'd rather they admitted they fucked up then try sweep it under the rug.

No need to apologize, fren. If you're talking about any general threads this is only my second time posting one, this isn't my general format. Look, you've got your reasons which are fair enough, I still think the token has utility. I don't mind FUD as long as its legitimate criticism which is why I jumped on the GitHub thing.

>> No.26800125
File: 42 KB, 500x500, 1586570327728.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>26799642
Fair enough, anon.
You kinda remind me of the DAIQ shill with your honesty, and he ended up being half-right about DAIQ who pumped like 5x

Maybe I'll consider grabbing a suicide bag, we never know after all

>> No.26800843

>>26800125
Kek, probably the most civil exchange I've had on /biz/. I'd say just look into it, anon. Don't jump on board just because of what I say but as you say, we never know.