[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 154 KB, 820x836, tux_og.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26609316 No.26609316 [Reply] [Original]

(1/3)
Are you a redditor? Are you looking into /biz/ because you're finally ready to make some REAL crypto gains? Do you want to park your GME gains in crypto for the bull run that will be starting within the month? Good for you! We are in an unprecedented time in history where investors can make 100-1000x gains in a year. Despite what you may think, YOU ARE STILL EARLY TO CRYPTO. We have a long way to go. Now that BTC has pumped for a second time normies are finally getting the hint that crypto isn't some scam, it's here to stay! Join us in our glorious golden bullrun, START HERE!
>Okay but i dont know how cypto works
Great news, you don't need to know. Most of us neither know nor are intelligent enough to undestand cryptograohy or the complex math behind it. All you need to know is that crypto deflates instead of inflating like normal currency. There is a finite supply. This is why you will commonly see BTC price predictions for $100k+ EOY, it is truly a revolutionary technology/ store of value- and an opportunity to make money like this may not happen again for generations
>Okay so what cryptos do I buy?
Good question anon! Right now, we are post BTC pump- meaning it is altcoin season. If you go back and look at charts from 2017/2018, you will see that altcoins pump in a similar manner to bitcoin- but on a delay of a few months to a year after BTC has pumped. As you would guess, since BTC has already pumped you should be buying alts to capitalize on the gains that are soon to come. Buying BTC now is not wise, as it will likely be sideways/ bearish for a long time.

>> No.26609335

>>26609316
(2/3)
>What altcoins should I buy then?
1. $XRP is the /biz/ coin of choice. The SEC is manipulating it because we pulled shenanigans with it's ICO. However, similar to how GME is pumping right now, there is no single agency responsible for this manipulation and therefore no reason to fear actual legal repercussion. XRP is a well established crypto that used to be the #3 most valuable crypto after BTC and ETH- and it will be back there soon. Biz has been scooping up all the XRP we can buy because we know the lawsuit is FUD and it will bounce back tremendously very soon. Not only will we make gains from it being an altcoin, we will also gain from the lawsuit being proven FUD- this is THE GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY of biz.
2. $LINK and ETH are a good second options.
3. Rubic is an enormous scam, there have been telegram groups coordinating pump and dumps & paying off 4chan to not ban their threads. DO NOT FALL FOR THE RUBIC SHILL.
>Altcoins are scary I want bitcoin
This is not a wise thing to think. Look at ethereum for example, which has all the credibility of BTC and is also likely to be the first coin adopted by governments around the world. This is because it is technologically much more advanced than BTC. BTC at this point is similar to gold, simply a store of value (this is not a bad thing; BTC is here to stay because it is the most widely known and adopted so far). Altcoins are clearly legit and very established by now, so don't be a boomer and make some gains!

>> No.26609413

>>26609335
(3/3)
>Where do I buy?
Robinhood is great and you probably have your cash there, otherwise use Coinbase! Coinbase Pro is a scam btw, they claim to have lower fees but this is only for traders moving 7+ digits at a time. Stick to coinbase or RH if this isn't you.
>How do I store my crypto
Great news, back in 2011 you had to make your own wallet and store your money on a USB key. This is obviously absolutely retarded and you should never do it. Just look at all the stories of people who lost or broke their USB sticks with BTC that is now worth billions. Nowadays you can just store your cash on an exchange like coinbase. With high tech cryptography and two factor authentication, this is now the SAFER option than a hardware wallet. Even if your money was somehow stolen from an exchange like coinbase, it is covered similar to how your money is insured against theft in banks by the FDIC- so no worries at all!

If there is one lesson I could teach you, one that I could emphasize the most, it's that you must have DIAMOND HANDS!!! NEVER SELL!! HODL!!! But hey, you already know that mr. chad GME trader :)

Remember: If we all just hodl our XRP the price will moon. Then the normies get in and we start making the real gains ;)

Remember, we are all in this together. We are happy to have new investors to help pump our bags to the stratosphere. We will all make it. Welcome to 4chan, WSB :)

>> No.26609710

Niggers, sneed

>> No.26609834

>>26609335
>$XRP is the /biz/ coin of choice
you mean LINK. XRP is trash.

>> No.26610186

>>26609834
Redditors: This is your first field lesson. The person who posted this has an Indian IP address and is likely named pajeet. He wants you to miss out on superior gains so his inferior coin can pump nore. Rule #1 of biz, never listen to pajeet!