[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 66 KB, 960x540, kyle.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26604736 No.26604736 [Reply] [Original]

I hope none of you have families because
A. If you do and they find out that you are destroying other people’s lives like this then it’s not going to look good for you
And
B. If, no, when you get punished for manipulating the market and destroying said people’s lives it’s going to come back and not only hurt you, but the ones YOU care about.

This is the real world, it’s not a fucking meme. These are people. You are all actual psychopaths if you continue down this road.

>> No.26604864

I hope none of you have families because
A. If you do and they find out that you are destroying other people’s lives like this then it’s not going to look good for you
And
B. If, no, when you get punished for manipulating the market and destroying said people’s lives it’s going to come back and not only hurt you, but the ones YOU care about.

This is the real world, it’s not a fucking meme. These are people. You are all actual psychopaths if you continue down this road.

>> No.26605081

>>26604736
every single time I've been reading in this sort of really nasal voice for some reason
thank you for reminding me why

>> No.26605222

>>26604736
ok nigger I'll stop once I become a trillionaire

>> No.26605327

>>26605222
checked
>>26604736
how long is your nose?