[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 40 KB, 600x603, AAAAA.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26571895 No.26571895 [Reply] [Original]

HAHAHAHAHAH I LOVE LOSING MONEY RIGHT GUYS? I FUCKING OWE MONEY I DONT HAVE BECAUSE I LOST IT HAHAHAHA

>> No.26572628

Don’t put yourself into stupid positions, you’ll be fine

>> No.26572777

Why do people constantly invest money they can’t afford to lose

I mean, I don’t mind it, normalfags are almost all like this and I’m the autistic person who makes money off normalfags who do this

My question is, why do normies always invest this way? Why don’t they ever just invest what they can afford to lose, why do normies always do this all in stupid shit? Is it because normalfags tend to see themselves as the main character in their life and that they are surely going to make it no matter what, so they just all in on everything assuming because they’re the main character that it will always work out?

The funny thing is normalfags almost always act this way when it comes to making money

>> No.26572897

>>26572777
Because they are at heart stupid retards

>> No.26573215

>>26572777
>Is it because normalfags tend to see themselves as the main character in their life and that they are surely going to make it no matter what, so they just all in on everything assuming because they’re the main character that it will always work out?
they literally don't understand that there's a bad ending