[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 475 KB, 599x599, rlcshills.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26454894 No.26454894 [Reply] [Original]

I was in lurking in my pakistani village, looking for a defecating woman to rape in open air, when i stepped into this digital miracle.
You have to trust me, this is going to be the next chainlink (as the other 35 PnD shitcoins we shilled here in the past, using the same memes).
Fud is completely non-sense, it's clear that someone is paying people to buy lower, because of course if they get 3 retarded teen agers to sell their $100 stash, the price will drop, so they're paying hundred of people to create this fud campaign and buy this literal jem 1 cent lower using millions of dollars.
The scheme is clear, now you know that all dis manipulation is real, i debunked it.

>> No.26454957

>>26454894
Based thread newfags won't get this

>> No.26455025

>>26454957
At least we're having keks about those streetshitters, can't help more than that, if they're dumb and greedy enough to believe that this shit will turn their 99 bucks into 1 million, well they deserve to lose them

>> No.26455450

>>26454894
is a ticker that important?
>yes it is, when you think about UNNimportant topics like anon related threads then you understand
UNN is that a ticker?
>you solved it