[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 65 KB, 192x245, dripperlogo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26326043 No.26326043 [Reply] [Original]

>shilled on biz for the whole last week
>50k daily volume

Am I the only one seeing this and is it literally only biz buying this shit?

This is written on the website in small print:
>Remember, DRIP is COMPLETELY EXPERIMENTAL and is presented as-is. The use of the words "ponzinomics", "gamble", "shitcoin" are completely satirical and they should not be taken literally. You should also expect nothing from DRIP and its team. We highly discourage you from interacting with DRIP under any circumstance. Proceed under your own discretion, and remember to perform ample due-diligence.

Do they really expect you to buy after reading this

>> No.26326282
File: 13 KB, 480x360, 1468632773567.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>26326043
I dunno anon, I bought some just for the memes, the telegram is pretty funny. I could see it catching on.

>> No.26326680
File: 89 KB, 319x436, DRIP_GANG.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.26326884
File: 261 KB, 112x112, pug dancing.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>26326043
Let's be honest here. 99% of tokens on sale are complete scams without any real usable product beyond value. In this regard, DRIP is no different. It will eventually get replaced by another better coin. But it has a better base than most tokens: it is actually better at holding VALUE with its incentive to grow - sell tax. When eth expectedly dipped today I bought into DRIP because it held and I didn't lose money on behalf of eth dumping the whole day. But that's just my idea of its usefulness.
Looking at Daquilibrium, Rubic, Lcx and similar ponzis makes you realize how unstable these coins are because people don't really believe in the fictional product. You don't believe a plan that hasn't worked a 1000 times before. Drip is growing steady because there is no scam or product to believe in. It's the /biz/ ideal of a coin based purely on belief.
But what do I know, let's see what the devs put out, maybe it's a reverse psychology trick.
Anyways that's my two cents but you know how things pick up speed. We might soon be sitting on a huge /biz/ fund that could never grow but also never rug. Because it's not vaporware. It's pure value.