[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 21 KB, 639x480, images (27).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26252570 No.26252570 [Reply] [Original]

Whenever you're a newbie or an experienced veteran, there's always a point in time where you make a mistake in crypto land. After all, nobody is perfect. You might've lost all of your crypto holdings due to being careless, or simply lost an opportunity of a lifetime to grab huge profits. Mistakes happen all of the time, leading us to regret many decisions in the long run.

My biggest mistake in crypto was not having bought Bitcoin in its very beginnings. If I had bought plenty of Bitcoin back then when it was worth cents, I would've been a millionaire today. During my time in crypto land, I've became a victim of scams, hacks, and theft. Sometimes I've missed the opportunity of doubling my investment when an altcoin "pumped" on the market. At least, I've learned a valuable lesson. These past experiences helped me become a better person in the long run.
The goal now is to do proper research and then invest in promising projects like $BTC, $ETH, $BET, $DOT, $LINK & $ADA

I'm curious to know: what's the biggest mistake you've made on crypto? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

>> No.26252627

>biggest mistake was not listening to /biz/ about LINK
>2nd biggest mistake was listening to /biz/ about STONK

it's an abstract kind of feel

>> No.26252661

>>26252570
More than I can count
Biggest one: Being here since 2018 and never did research on LINK untill it went from 20 Cents to $4
That's when I went All in after doing research.
I am still wondering myself how one man can be this fucking retarded
Sitting on 5k now
Not selling

>> No.26252712

retarded frogs don't know what hedging your bets means. ngmi

>> No.26252754

>>26252570
I see what you did there you sneaky fucking shitcoin shill, trying to tell people BET is a solid coin.
You are a dicknigger.
Fuck you!

>> No.26252850

-2017 bought 30 bitcoin for $1000 each. Traded them all for Xrp, eth, xlm. Doubled my money quickly to 60k, then lost 30k in a day and sold them all during the summer crash. Never invested before so my hands were weak. My holdings would have been 300k 12/2017
-looked at Chainlink when it was 50 ends in 2017, poloniex wouldn’t let me buy so I tabled it.
-didn’t buy 2018-2019
-bought 4000 link at $4 in 2020 and finally made SOME money. Sold a lot of it to lock in profits

Biggest mistake pattern of all - emotional trading and greed from selling bitcoin / eth for altcoin hopes. I never left a solid amount in bitcoin eth and missed huge gains.

This is still an early market - we have plenty of time to buy in and HOLD and dca into good projects over time. You should have a mix of conservative and risky plays in crypto knowing that they’re all risky but can all have great payouts and likely will over time.