[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 45 KB, 500x492, tumblr_nmrnbfCxNc1usm1uvo1_500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26219686 No.26219686 [Reply] [Original]

Investing has made me completely desensitized to money. It's nothing but an abstract number to multiply with a few clicks. I've even felt guilt for making more in a day by doing nothing productive than many people make in a year by working their ass off. Anyone else have this feel?

>> No.26219795

Pretty gay OP, try wielding a different personality, that on doesn't seem good

>> No.26219825

>>26219686
Take shrooms unironically

>> No.26219833

What do you do for hobbies op? Money is nothing but a tool to access different hobbies and opportunities. If you're guilty, just create something that you're passionate and release it to the public.

>> No.26219862

Its just fun to watch the number go up and down. Never selling and make enough passive income. I'm still doing mental gymnastics like it really was that easy. Turns out being an autist about finance means you can retire in 3 years. Weird to buy or sell or transfer 6 figures like this is supposed to be a big deal. Lose 1% here and there like whatever its only thousands of dollars....

>> No.26219868

>>26219686
>making more in a day by doing nothing productive than many people make in a year
you only say this because you have never worked hard, the average normalfag works their ass off and gets paid peanuts for it. They'd kill to be in your shoes. Also tell me how to make money like you

>> No.26219954

I just make money to have security. I grew up in a trailer. I can use my computer to make more money than retards.

It’s work to understand the terminology of a what paper. Oh can this coin do atomic composability on layer 1? Let me read about it.

Best part is I’m taking money from all over the world and putting it back into American hands. I am a hero just by having a 130 IQ.

>> No.26220229

>>26219686
I feel fantastic knowing I make more than all of the normies who always made fun of me. All of my co workers who always bullied me for being an autist are wage slaving away for peanuts, and I'm doing nothing while making more. That feels good, but it's definitely become more obvious how rigged this entire economic system is.

>> No.26220249

>>26219686
I cannot think of a lower form of life than wealthy people who complain about their wealth.

>> No.26220402

>>26219686
Give to charity phaggot.
Legit. In my proffession we help others everyday, it is rewarding and I would continue to do it for free if necessary.
If you are financially as well off as you claim, try starting a project to help others.
Or failing that just bang in a heroic dose of Psilocybin mushroom i guess.