[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 20 KB, 381x481, Rocket_Launch.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2619612 No.2619612 [Reply] [Original]

I've gathered some research on why i personally think stealthcoin could become huge over this summer/year. Hondo, lead developer, has been quiet for a couple years. Recently, i joined their slack and found out development is going on. Hondo is updating for the DX (blocknet) ], BIP65/CLTV. There is a launch event for the coins on the DX in july. Join slack yourself and ask about it. BTW, Marketing guy is very active on slack and developer is present. Some other DD>> Stealthcoin twitter is active. They retweet Blocknets tweets several times. Stealthcoin is one of the only (besides ripple) coins that has a .com website. Very professional website. Hondo RECCENTLY (in march) paid $2,500 to renew the domain of stealthcoins website. This tells me he takes his coin very serios and has future plans for it. From January 2017 Stealthcoin addresses grew from 1300 to more than 1500. This tells me people are accumulating. Price has recently gone on a 100% increase. New bottom has been formed imo. I think this is just the start. It is one of the only coins with active development to not be pumped yet. With a market cap of only 2,600,000 this is one of the rare opportunities the COULD give you 10x - 100x gains. If you look on coinmarketcap, all anon coins get pumped high. Look at verge's recent run. Stealthcoins website talks about a plan for anonymous secure decentralized SMS. Also called Stealthsend. Developer has a vision that this network can transfer coins via SMS. Something no cryptocurrency currently offers. I think something is definitely brewing here with all the accumulation going on and recent price jump. This is one of the rare opportunities to get in at the ground floor. This is my opinion, as i believe everyone should do their own research.