[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 31 KB, 640x640, 1610995710334.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26163728 No.26163728 [Reply] [Original]

Previous thread (>>26162394) STILL went unnoticed. Semi copypaste incoming and last attempt for today.

https://daiq.io/
Github:
https://github.com/daiquilibrium
Dextools chart: https://www.dextools.io/app/uniswap/pair-explorer/0x26b4b107dce673c00d59d71152136327cf6dfebf
Medium articles:
https://daiquilibrium.medium.com/introducing-daiquilibrium-f9ca3d7b4e31
https://daiquilibrium.medium.com/development-updates-55f8ba9cca88

TL;DR
>if DAIQ > $1 = supply increases and goes to holders wallets
>if DAIQ < $1 = no rewards anymore, but holders can choose to buy coupons by burning their tokens, reducing the supply and betting on DAIQ going back up to $1
You can then redeem said coupons to get back your tokens with a bonus.

As you can see, DAIQ is dipping back to 10 cents, possibly lower to my detriment. Seeing as it's supposed to be pegged to $1, it shouldn't take you long to realize the potential gains to be made from here. You have a x10 give or take on your hands, waiting for you to get in.
HOWEVER. If it was that easy to see returns of this magnitude in any investment, we wouldn't be here shitposting all day.

RED FLAGS:
>anonymous team
>no real value beyond muh rewards when DAIQ > $1
>the concept only works when there's enough volume to keep the cycle going
>if buy pressure and volume die = DEATH
>DAO/governance/community driven memes
>only incentive to buy below the peg is thinking that others will also see the value in doing so, WHEN IT'S NOT GUARANTEED TO GO BACK UP
>burning your tokens for a coupon is basically betting on the price going back up to $1 with your stack as collateral
>risk that can be deemed unnecessary for vanilla holders who can just wait for their bags to appreciate in value
>sell pressure can be massive on the way up due to burned buyers above $1 and excess DAIQ waiting to be dumped
>ANONYMOUS TEAM

"Good" news and artificial copium in my next post.

>> No.26163829
File: 288 KB, 1430x1502, how to build hype without proof 101.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

According to pic related from the telegram, (((((experienced))))) marketers will take this project to the next level in terms of legitimacy and exposure both, following a ((((((fruitful))))) zoom call. We all know that empty words like these should be taken with a grain of salt, but it was just to let you know.

There is still 1m600 USD left in the treasury to be used for a lot of stuff including marketing but not only, so it's not as if DAIQ didn't have any funding or stopped being active. To my (kinda restricted) knowledge, DAIQ is the only uncharted project I've seen with such funds at its disposal.

That's it for now in terms of news. Once again, THINK TWICE BEFORE BUYING and make sure you understand the risks at play here. DAIQ is only sitting at something like $1M500 marketcap, but it would only take a negative market sentiment, a major decrease in volume followed by whales and burned holders exiting to bring this back down to 4 cents, if not lower.
Right now it's dumping and might go below 10 cents, possibly to never rise again due to the volume decreasing and a lack of marketing. I seriously hope the anons who bought following my call yesterday or the day prior took the necessary measures to prepare themselves for the risks I mentioned time and time again.

>> No.26163937
File: 617 KB, 1409x1010, 1566277283469.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I hope I won't be bumping this thread all alone this time. Maybe I could try to spam DAIQ (DAIQ) ITT and go back to first position on the /biz/ shill index. Really cool website by the way, I'm glad someone took the time to make this tool. Could really be a game changer in terms of market sentiment analysis, but not only: https://shill.watch/biz/detail/DAIQ/

Imagine if we'll be able to detect and gather common pajeet typing patterns. Would be crazy

>> No.26164379
File: 137 KB, 1440x889, sell signal.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What was his endgame?

>> No.26164611
File: 177 KB, 250x250, 1555370384280.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

BUMP REEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.26164957

>>26164611
All good, based Daiq shill, I remeber you. Yes, the project seriously needs marketing, it is a very decent DSD clone with some nice features and has a lot of upward potential, but if nobody knows about it it is bound to end in a death spiral. So I hope the devs get their shit together soon.

>> No.26165535
File: 59 KB, 477x479, 1610997954597.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>26164957
Well with some of the pajeets in telegram sperging out about marketing I'm sure they must have registered the message now, no matter what angle they decide to take. However I'd suggest not to raise your expectations with anything tied to marketing because in crypto this can mean a lot of thing and we might end up with a Fiverr-tier video explaining how DAIQ works, a meme competition on Twitter or even worse, unknown pajeet YouTube channels suddenly popping up out of nowhere and faking their discovery of the token.

The only real way to make DAIQ stand up above the other ESD clones would be for the team to drop the anonymity and/or prove they have a track record of successful DeFi projects backing them up. Right now as I've been saying buying this is a bet hoping for others to see the value in getting a bag before the peg.

>> No.26165587

>>26165535
Yes, the devs being still anonymous is the biggest red flag about this thing. Also please no videos with TikTok-zoomers, we had that one already...

>> No.26165867

>>26165587
>Also please no videos with TikTok-zoomers, we had that one already...
What the fuck were they thinking really

>> No.26166588
File: 103 KB, 500x690, Pandora(this kills the biz index).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ

>> No.26166683

>>26163728
Hey OP, saw last thread but didn't ask. Why is this better than DAI? Also what's the point of a coin having the same value as the dollar? You can just get fiat instead

>> No.26167485
File: 148 KB, 1280x720, 1599184141495.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>26166683
>Why is this better than DAI?
I don't think I've seen anyone arguing in favor of DAIQ being better than DAI, except maybe for the potential profits to be made due to the price fluctuations around the peg and the rewards you can yield if DAIQ remains at or above $1 in value. It's closer to being an experimental algorithmic cyclic stablecoin model (buzzwords and more buzzwords...) relying on decentralized human actors to determine its value, slightly similar to what AMPL tries to achieve. I've been using the term stablecoin while shilling it because it's what they advertise themselves with, but I don't really know how to call it given that it's far from being a stable asset if you look at the chart. This is where the biggest risk lies with these tokens. How their model works on paper can only be achieved with a volume big enough to support it, otherwise we get what we have now, a clear lack of balance pushing towards DAIQ being oversold or what happened when it pumped straight to $5, when it was overbought.

>Also what's the point of a coin having the same value as the dollar?
I'm not inside the devs head but my guess would be that they used a dollar as an easy numeral mark, and they also probably felt smart when mixing the words DAI and Equilibrium together. I bet those are the main reasons as for why they chose $1 as the peg, because as it stands it could have been any other value. Hope that was satisfactory anon.

>> No.26167582
File: 195 KB, 589x875, 1564176455159.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>26166683
>You can just get fiat instead
Forgot to reply to this, but I'd rather have my dollars in crypto ready to move around instead of having them in a bank account, doing nothing.

>> No.26168310

>>26167485
>>26167582
Thanks for answering, fair point about bank vs wallet. Concern was more that when dollar shits the bed, then your stable coin isn't worth anything anymore.
Also unrelated but the word stable coin bothers my, as value is always relative. Sure it follows dollar to a T, but dollar still fluctuates so kind of a weird word to me.
>re DAI v DAIQ
It was my own question, I didn't see mention of DAIQ being better, but I just don't understand the point behind DAIQ since it's meant to be a stable coin and DAI looks to be doing a pretty good job at that,so I was wondering if DAIQ algorithm offered something more like maybe fluctuations lower than cents.

>> No.26168972
File: 727 KB, 1460x1159, 1611002816350.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>26168310
No problem man. I should thank you for the bumps anyway.

>but I just don't understand the point behind DAIQ since it's meant to be a stable coin and DAI looks to be doing a pretty good job at that
It's meant to be a cycling stablecoin circling around $1 hence the numerous buzzwords. The protocol is expecting from a game theory standpoint the following outcomes to be true and happen at all times:

>when DAIQ is at or above $1, people will buy and/or hold in order to receive more tokens in their wallets and make a profit off the bonus, thus driving the price down below the peg when they sell their excess or their entire holdings
>when DAIQ is below $1, people will buy in hope to make a profit on the way up and possibly have the chance to enjoy aforementioned rewards thus pushing the price back up
>when DAIQ is below $1, people can also gamble/long on the price going back up by willingly reducing the supply by burning their tokens (reducing supply -> increasing demand) hoping for an even greater return than if they just held but with the risk of losing it all if the time period they set expires before DAIQ reaches the intended price

As I've said before right now the only value proposition is to bet on the fact that other people are thinking that people will buy in hope to make a profit when it reaches $1. The only way of achieving that is making sure other people think the same thing when looking at the chart. (i.e shilling like what I've been doing since I bought) Since there is nothing actually backing up the price to $1, it's the expected rewards that should be pushing the price up once it's below $1. Hence why I said the value relied on human actors first and foremost, with the protocol designed to push the price in either direction with the rewards or the coupon system.

>> No.26169233
File: 781 KB, 2400x1799, 1600189144432.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I forgot to add that they're also planning to rely heavily on their DAO/governance/voting system to have the community push forward with developments, ideas they deem to be the best for the project to advance voting with their wallets, but we both know that it's not really an attractive selling point. Decentralization is great on paper but brining the failures of the democratic system into crypto never has been a great idea. The fact that there is a lot of retards like me in the space should be telling enough of the potential success of governance tokens.

>> No.26169565
File: 85 KB, 150x248, 1530538425009.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fucking hell the more I type and the more I realize I have more negative things to say about the project I invested in than positive things. I might be fudding my own investment, but I'd rather do that instead of being dishonest and leading others to financial ruin. I should be more hopeful for the future considering $150k WILL BE used for marketing purposes and raising awareness. This is not lunch money, and there must be a lot of people who will look at the chart and think "yeah, this might go back to $1, or at least do an x2 or x3 from here."

All it takes is just getting the word around. That's it for the blogpost and rant

>> No.26170401
File: 821 KB, 1074x1032, dvmmga7vyaaqpdg.png_orig.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

One last bump unless someone else participates.
Also:
DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ (DAIQ) DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ DAIQ

>> No.26171447

>>26169565
You are the most honest shill I've ever seen on /biz/.

>> No.26171848
File: 562 KB, 666x500, 1611007029315.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>26171447
Well rather than honest it's more common sense, really. I expect anyone doing their research to come to the same conclusion. Only retards would instantly buy without looking and if I were targeting those, I'd create the token myself to maximize my profits. No point in hiding the inconvenient truths if I'm shilling for free.

>> No.26172099

>>26171848
And that's what makes you special. I like your threads, hope the project succeeds and you make big gains.

>> No.26172459
File: 167 KB, 986x1400, 011.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>26172099
Y-you too

>> No.26172604

Got curious after seeing your posts in threads here and there. If there's one thing I can say it's that such a shitty token does not deserve this level of autistic dedication.

>> No.26173009

>>26168972
>rely on people to Stabilizers the price themselves
This is what I understood, and I must say I don't fully understand the purpose behind the project. I'll read more about it.
Another point is that it should be mostly stable around 1$, I take it it means big fluctuations are out which also means big profit is out? Apart from the theoretical novelty and use as a stable coin it shouldn't be an investment prospect, more like something you hold to avoid losing money against fiat and as a bonus you get nice "interests" from the fluctuations?
>>26169233
>democracy
Well... I agree with you on that, there'll probably be a token minimum to vote as well so it would be only the richer voting, which could be a bit better but not optimal. Retards shouldn't have that much power lol
>150k$ in marketing
Yeah, that should guarantee at least a small profit. Anyway a diverse portfolio is the safest.
>>26172099
>he didn't say n-no homo

>> No.26173057
File: 1.23 MB, 1451x2048, 1611008960900.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>26172604
Keep in mind that I do have something to gain by shilling this and giving it exposure. I wouldn't be this insistent if there wasn't a potential profit to be made. Hopefully I'm just accelerating the process instead of delaying the inevitable death spiral.
Maybe one day I'll be able to find an actual undervalued and unnoticed gem with a real value proposition to offer on the table. Stuff that gets unnoticed because they're too focused on the tech or development side, who's actually needed in the space. If I ever find something like this I'll be the first to tell you (after I bought)

>> No.26173268

>>26173009
>Apart from the theoretical novelty and use as a stable coin it shouldn't be an investment prospect, more like something you hold to avoid losing money against fiat and as a bonus you get nice "interests" from the fluctuations?
Yes, this is the whole purpose. Hence why the big profit to be made is RIGHT now since you can't really hope for a bigger fluctuation than being valued 1/10 of the peg.

>> No.26173466

>>26173268
I finally got it ahah. Alright, now I understand why it's a good idea to get in now.
Thanks for taking the time to explain!

>> No.26173697
File: 601 KB, 2699x2744, 1574074032432.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>26173466
You're welcome anon. I've said this time and time again but despite the potential you should be careful, we don't know if the price can fall down to below 10 cents or lower.
Team is anonymous so a sudden ((((hack)))) or anything of the sort could happen. Stay safe