[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 31 KB, 640x640, DAIQ.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26112093 No.26112093 [Reply] [Original]

27 hours have passed since this thread. >>26064746 And to my surprise, the price is holding nicely in the 20 cents range.

https://www.dextools.io/app/uniswap/pair-explorer/0x26b4b107dce673c00d59d71152136327cf6dfebf

Have you bought, or are you still waiting on the sidelines? No matter what you did, I hope you're content with your decision.
If you want to have a better grasp of what DAIQ is and the potential gains to be made here, take the time to learn how algo stable coins with dynamic supply are supposed to work with this video explaining DSD/ESD. (Which DAIQ actually improves upon)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ww5zvvphX0

Then read these two medium articles introducing DAIQ and the recent development updates:

https://daiquilibrium.medium.com/introducing-daiquilibrium-f9ca3d7b4e31
https://daiquilibrium.medium.com/development-updates-55f8ba9cca88

Hopefully by now you should have a better understanding of the token and of the great upwards potential this has, being only valued .18 at the time of this post when it's supposed to be pegged at $1 meaning a x5 from here.

TL;DR (extremely simplified)
>DAIQ is pegged to $1
>if DAIQ is above $1 = total supply increases, said increase is distributed to holders in order to make them sell
>if DAIQ is below $1, rewards and such are deactivated (debt cycle)
>to push the price back to the peg, buyers below $1 have the possibility of burning the tokens they bought and reducing the supply in exchange for a coupon giving them a % of bonus tokens (depending on the expiration date they set, lower period grants you a bigger premium while higher grants you less, depends on the risk level) when DAIQ goes back to $1

>> No.26112208
File: 405 KB, 1440x2274, DAIQ new coupons.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

cont.

DAIQ is better than DSD and ESD for the fact that people can choose the expiration date of their coupons. (pic related) In DSD, you could end up with a worthless coupon after a given period of time in which you had no control upon, and thus burning tokens was seen as an unnecessary risk. This is why the price is struggling to go back to the peg whereas DAIQ gives an incentive to any risk profile.

HOWEVER, as with any investment, potential gains do not come without risks. And despite the token being built "by design" to fluctuate around $1, reality can greatly differ from expectations on paper. Some of the risks and red flags include the following, but not only:

>team is anonymous
>DAO/gouvernance/community driven buzzwords
>you have to hope that/or try to make other people see why it's interesting to buy below the peg
>burning your tokens for a coupon is basically betting on the price going back up to $1
>it can also be perceived as a "sacrifice" to artificially reduce the supply in order to pump vanilla holders bags who can just wait to see their bags appreciate in value
>sell pressure can be massive as the price goes up due to bagholders who got burned waiting for an exit, holders who have excess DAIQ thanks to the rewards granted by the pump to $5 before the crash
>TEAM IS ANONYMOUS. ANYTHNG COULD HAPPEN

This may very well be a falling knife situation and the recent hype/interest the last exit pump of the token before its final downward spiral. So be sure to assess the risk properly, and don't invest more than what you can afford to lose. Let's see if the price manages to rise above the .30 resistance this week.

>> No.26112391
File: 177 KB, 1000x1000, up2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

That's it for DAIQ. So far since I bought at 10 cents I've been in profit, but it cannot hurt to shill a little for good measure.
Right now the price is dipping so it may be a good idea to wait for a while until it goes below 15 cents, or maybe 10 if you're lucky. The token is heavily swing traded so the road back to $1 won't be without blimps.

>> No.26112825
File: 126 KB, 370x300, 1610904320454.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Bump
It hurts writing this much for a shitcoin only to see your walls of text go unnoticed

>> No.26113533

If you buy something called daiquilibrum you unironically deserved to get BTFO. Literally buy Rubic instead

>> No.26113752
File: 313 KB, 1365x2048, 1610905612371.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>26113533
>not having a bag in both
One does not prevent the other.
Still, looking at the RBC chart, I wish I had bought more below at 0.007 instead of going with DAIQ. Thanks to both I'm sitting with a x5 on average (if I'm doing my math correctly), but due to my poorfag status parts of my profits will be wasted on gas fees, maybe I should have went all in RBC after all.
At any rate, thanks for reminding me to take my initial out with your post, anon.

>> No.26114373
File: 130 KB, 1000x885, EmergencyFood3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Last bump unless someone else replies or participates. Enjoy the ride anons who bought