[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 17 KB, 200x200, 2DDAA806-63B4-465E-842D-7036FD087D82.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
25993677 No.25993677 [Reply] [Original]

please please please someone please buy my bags. I really fucking regret buying fantom fuck this crabbing shitcoin that can’t hold a pump above ico fuck. I literally would’ve made it by now had I bought any other shitcoins I was looking at months ago no joke but I just had to go all in on this fucking piece of shit with all my linkie gains. Big fucking mistake. this crabbing chink shit is definitely not the next link but i fell for the pajeet shilling and its too late for me to go back now someone please buy my bags or so help me god I will hunt down every single fantom shill in biz for shilling me this pump and dump shit. Been holding this fucking scam for 2 years now and im still poor i just want this to be over. The opportunity cost alone that this chink shit costed me makes me wanna rope myself please buy my bags please biz.

>> No.25993831

>>25993677
Fantom is a super long term hold. Like hold fantom for 10 years while it crab belows ico and watch everything moons 2x to 100x. Then after 10 years of holding and convincing themselves they’re holding the next link they finally neck themselves for all the time they wasted holding a scam shit HAHAHAHAHAHA.