[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 60 KB, 964x912, DDD7A715-627B-4F52-B1DA-D6C3097B5EC4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
25945692 No.25945692 [Reply] [Original]

Need your help /biz/. After the recent Bitcoin pump, a lot of rich people I know from the law firm I used to intern during high school want me to invest their money into Bitcoin and other Cryptos. The thing is, they aren’t normies that want to buy “Bitcoin shares”, they are legit investors that invest in local and regional startups through financing series with other VC’s so they know their shit about investing but are dumb af when it comes to crypto. How do I profit from this? Should I setup a hedge fund and charge them a 2% + 20%? How do I create my own hedge fund? Do I need licenses for it? Who is responsible in case of losses? Currently doing a bachelor in business economics so I’m not really familiar on how to start a hedge fund.

>> No.25945766

>>25945692
lmao just make a coinmetro account and tell em to use your referral
simple as.

>> No.25945982

>>25945766
No lol. I want to start my own fund once I’m done with my degree or at least work at own and get as much experience as possible. Most of the rich fucks I still know from the law firm have been bombarding me with calls and emails in the last days begging me to meet up with them and discuss bitcoin and other crypto projects. I told them about Bitcoin when it was $800 but most didn’t take me serious back then(probably because I was a teen and Bitcoin wasn’t as legit as it is now).

>> No.25946070

>>25945982
hm sounds like you're a true oldfag, but still get the feeling you don't really know how this ecosystem works
you do know what the best projects right now are... right?