[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 427 KB, 1600x1073, 1 aj9r8Gyi2diY-owKzLsAow.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
25880150 No.25880150 [Reply] [Original]

the only argument I can find against us being currently in the return to normal phase is that market cycles are supposed to be much longer than a couple months
but isn't it possible for this pattern to be valid on a smaller timeframe within a larger market cycle?
I'm pretty new to all this but I'm still unconvinced that yesterday's trend reversal wasn't a bulltrap, so I would appreciate some opinions from more experienced traders, if anyone is willing to share some insight
right now I am mostly spooked by the macd on the daily chart

>> No.25880216
File: 59 KB, 466x275, A05A4DD8-808D-4A32-8309-04F412FC9BD1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Its a fractal that repeats contantly on btc whats your doubt its has been validated a lot of times

>> No.25880459

>>25880150
what you retarded double gorilla nigger newfags dont get because you havent watched enough charts is that if you zoom in far enough at any point in time during a parabolic runup is that this exact pattern plays itself out except instead of dumping into despair it actually does pump another 2x. or theyll completely disregard the idea that the crash is going to be small compared to the price in a year and wont even consider it is the first selloff from long time holders taking profits

>> No.25880525

>>25880459
Yep it eventually goes up again you could. Hold a couple of years waiting for it to pump again or sell now and buy cheap later
Guess who will make it

>> No.25881060

>>25880150
look at link
it doesn't have to mean the end of the bull market

>> No.25881075

>>25880459
>>25880216
This. It's also what leads to the final crash being so devastating, because the fake-outs happened so often that everyone began to just assume it would bounce right back up. Until eventually you get to the one time it doesn't.

>>25880150
>the only argument I can find against us being currently in the return to normal phase is that market cycles are supposed to be much longer than a couple months
Because that's a really significant point. bitcoin follows a four-year cycle based on the halvings. Each halving is followed by a lull for about half a year, and then takeoff. Once ATH is breached, you have a macroscopic bull run that lasts about a year overall, with corrections along the way. For this bull run to be over so soon after it started (ATH was only broken a month ago) would be highly unlikely. Not impossible, as nothing is impossible for BTC, but unlikely.

It's more likely to just be the first major pullback/shakeout. That's not to say it won't go down more. I wouldn't be surprised if it goes down as far as 20k again. But even if it does, we'd still be in a bull market and would just continue rebounding right back up.