Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 106 KB, 640x800, Ellie (28).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25792452 No.25792452 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

3dpd edition

>Brokers
https://pastebin.com/F1yujtVq

>Stock market Words
https://pastebin.com/VtnpN5iJ

>Risk Management
https://pastebin.com/sqJUcbjp

>Live Streams
http://www.livenewson.com/american/bloomberg-television-business.html
https://watchnewslive.tv/watch-cnbc-live-stream-free-24-7/

>Educational Sites
https://www.investopedia.com/
https://www.khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain

>Free Charts
http://www.tradingview.com
https://www.finscreener.com/
https://wallmine.com/

>Screeners
https://finviz.com/
https://www.tradingview.com/screener
https://etfdb.com/

>Pre-Market Data and Live Data
https://www.investing.com/indices/indices-futures
https://finance.yahoo.com/
https://www.msn.com/money

>Bio-pharma Catalyst Calendar
https://biopharmcatalyst.com

>Boomer Investing 101
https://www.bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

>Dividend Reinvestment (DRIP) Calculator
https://www.dividendchannel.com/drip-returns-calculator/

>List of hedge fund holdings
https://fintel.io/

>Suggested books:
https://pastebin.com/jgA5zTuC

>Misc
https://squeezemetrics.com/monitor
https://market24hclock.com/
https://tradingeconomics.com
https://www.koyfin.com/

>Weekly /smg/ update
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC1wEHL3HUKmHBSTaHG2Bpw

>Links for (You)
https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
https://www.sprc.org/
https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/suicide-prevention/index.shtml

Previous: >>25788425

>> No.25792500
File: 1.23 MB, 1655x931, 5A41D71C-365E-4C7C-8C9A-2D272EE8B882.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25792500

First for based sneed poster here. How to invest 150k lads?

>> No.25792513

So, what dip should I buy with my RIOT put gains?

>> No.25792517
File: 132 KB, 1019x623, concerning post.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25792517

Uh, SRAC bros...

>> No.25792548

>>25792500
Ratbirds game?

>> No.25792553
File: 31 KB, 400x400, cccccccew.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25792553

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.25792564

Sell BCRX tomorrow or lose money

>> No.25792573

Get fucked you mara and riot shills your calls are immediately opening down 70%

>> No.25792575

Does BTC tumbling have anything to do with the general market sentiment? Is there a correlation between bitcoin and the overall market? Im not in BTC at all, but I do have financial and oil stocks and Im wondering if theres any predictability of how the market will do tomorrow with BTC crashing right now.

>> No.25792578

>>25792517
What does that mean?
>inb4 ISIS

>> No.25792589
File: 69 KB, 1024x595, 412313123111.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25792589

MARA bros..

>> No.25792596
File: 11 KB, 225x225, download.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25792596

unironically a bullish dip for BTC, we're gonna be rich MARA chads

>> No.25792622

>>25792578
Literally just that. A jihad satellite joke.

>> No.25792639

Wait does the market inverse BTC? Tomorrow big green?

>> No.25792640

Is MARA and BFARF a good way to play BTC without actually investing in it?

>> No.25792644

should i short sell twitter ?

>> No.25792646
File: 3.56 MB, 347x244, 1444505752150.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25792646

>he bought crypto stock ATH
>he held it through the weekend
many such cases

>> No.25792651
File: 24 KB, 374x374, 1607014193605.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25792651

DRUMPF JUST OUTLAWED BITCOIN CALLING IT A COMMUNIST CHINESE PLOT TO REPLACE THE DOLALR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>> No.25792676

>>25792575
Yes. Everything is ridiculously overvalued and based off this retarded fake narrative of reflation, bitcoin included. Bitcoin crashing is super bearish for the market overall. I timed sentiment perfectly I do believe. Get fucked Quant funds.

>> No.25792695

>>25792640
I think RIOT tracks it more closely. GBTC too if you're not autistic about NAV.

>> No.25792720

>>25792564
I'm not selling you my bags, I've held this shit for so long I'm going to wait for Wednesday.

>> No.25792721

>>25792513
>>25792695

HOLY SHIT MY ID SAYS SCAM AND ITS GREEN LMAOOOO BTC AND INDEX

>> No.25792751
File: 43 KB, 294x301, 16103060538.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25792751

I BOUGHT 533 SHARES OF mara ON FRIDAY AT CLOSURE
ON FRIDAY
AT CLOSURE
533
I AM BEING FINANCIALLY RUINED IN FRONT OF MY EYES

>> No.25792773 [DELETED] 

>>25792721
>ANNvScam
>ANY Scam

Greenlight to buy all shitcoins.

>> No.25792793

>>25792651
Sauce or go rape yourself with a broom

>> No.25792815

>>25792751
We told you to buy months ago and said sell on friday what the fuck are you doing listening to shills nigger

>> No.25792833

>>25792751
oof

>> No.25792834

>>25792721
>ANVvScam
>ANY Scam

Greenlight to buy all shitcoins.

>> No.25792840
File: 95 KB, 381x381, 1584392216256.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25792840

I literally cannot stop laughing, board full of pink as it should be. Fuck these retard cryptofags who bought above 20k without having an exit strategy. I think boomers are slow, so people with miner stocks will get out safely on monday.

>> No.25792844

>>25792751
Just hold. It will come back.

>> No.25792856

>>25792575
I would have thought people were buying Bitcoin, like gold because they were worried for muh stonks. Now they are selling because , meh market seems fine..

>> No.25792869
File: 135 KB, 1208x1012, gab.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25792869

>>25792452
So shorts on Twitter then?

>gab not publicly traded

That sucks, fuck jews.

>> No.25792870

>>25792651
>trump bans trading chinkshit
>BTC tanks

raely makes u tink

>> No.25792897

Bag the KO dip. The annalist concern over the fine having meaningful impact on them long term is overblown. What's opening in summer/fall that sees KO downed like wine other than ice cream? Disney parks. What do they give you by default every time you hit MCD's? KO.

>> No.25792901
File: 45 KB, 446x842, 1610152410548.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25792901

$30 calls for july are .65 cents.. so 3k for 50 calls.. if clf goes to 50 before july you make 100k off that 3k

pic related is my $22 CLF calls that expire Friday

>> No.25792904

>>25792575
Institutional investors are holding BTC, so it correlates to a degree. The last time BTC crashed, it was right before the start of the pandemic.

>> No.25792915
File: 3.34 MB, 500x281, v07.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25792915

>>25792322
You didn't actually do this, right? I hope you got in at a good entry price.

>> No.25792936
File: 18 KB, 581x389, lowerlip-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25792936

Horses are real
Shitcoins are imaginary
Buy WKHS and horsey kisses will come your way

>> No.25792937

>>25792815
>We told you to buy months ago
cryptofags are yelling "buy buy buy this coin" 50 times a second for the last 4 years, fuck off.

>> No.25792941

>>25792840
Nah dude RIOT still has issuances to sell I think. I'm a little biased but I think it'll be an easy -15% or -20% panic selling day easy. Normies are still ultra scared from the last bitcoin bubble

>> No.25792946
File: 11 KB, 232x217, sfgdhq34y43qtarsdg.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25792946

my mara calls are RUINED

>> No.25792962

>>25792564
Why sell?
>>25792720
Why wednesday?

>> No.25792966

>>25792901
Go choke on your bong faggot

>> No.25792968

>>25792869

the fuck is gab

>> No.25792983

>>25792517
Vigoride got bumped off Transporter 1 because of FAA shenanigans

>> No.25792987

>>25792869
yes, buy puts

>> No.25792998

>>25792869
Copius maximus!

>> No.25793003

>>25792869
All employees from (((big tech))) should be permanently blacklisted by outside industry

>> No.25793022

>>25792983
Oh I know, >>25792622

>> No.25793024

I buy single shares of /smg/ memes so I can OOO and AAAA post them

>> No.25793033

>>25792869
Gab.ai

>> No.25793034
File: 126 KB, 1170x624, 7756756756554.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25793034

>>25792869
Short Nasdaq across the board desu

I've never bought SQQQ, but that may actually be pretty profitable in the next month or so desu

>> No.25793039

>>25792936
Based Horse fren

>> No.25793051

Redhill me on CLF anons

>> No.25793054

Any PSTH chads here?

>> No.25793063

>>25792937
Dude nobody was talking about RIOT when bitcoin disconnected up from the market in october. There was literally me and one other anon and you all told us to go to a different thread with our shitcoin. I made fucking 800% on the upside and I plan to make at least another 300% on this downside. Eat my piss, if I was narcissistic enough to put on a trip people would suck my dick around here.

>> No.25793065
File: 66 KB, 500x459, 92816.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25793065

Will this happen again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utCaHjSlED0

Also, BCRX Shill, let me ask you something.

>> No.25793081

>>25792901
do you think either clf at 50 before july or clf over 22 by friday is possible though?

>> No.25793082
File: 14 KB, 500x590, 1609903847187.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25793082

>Copius maximus!

>> No.25793089

>>25792962
Bad news incoming

>> No.25793094

I placed an order for riot, did I take a few posts too seriously?

>> No.25793104

>>25793051
Either CLF is going to the moon on Monday or the whole market is going to implode. One or the other, glad to help.

>> No.25793138
File: 127 KB, 429x410, buy arkk.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25793138

>Buy ARKK leaps
>be millionaire by 2022

wow who knew investing was so easy

>> No.25793140
File: 82 KB, 268x268, 1609806094464.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25793140

>>25792998
>twitter literally sudokus
>"c-cope"

Kek. Are you really going to cry because Jack is going to go bankrupt of his own volition? Should I short your life or go long on a funeral home for you?

>> No.25793148

oh thank god I didn't fomo into MARA on friday

>> No.25793151

>>25793089
Can you be a bit more obscure?

>> No.25793182

>>25792640
Yup. It's like leveraging Bitcoin. RIOT as well

>> No.25793194

>>25793054
I'm already +30% and they haven't even announced a target yet :^)

>> No.25793200

>>25793138
ARKK is just made up of meme stocks. Their DD is no better than the average /biz/tard's.

>> No.25793225
File: 889 KB, 1111x597, p24.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25793225

https://vocaroo.com/12DX9vXl5dMq

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.25793228

>>25792575
January is a good time to take profits and the government seems to be intent on ruining everything, so it's a good time to get out. Sucks for the people who buyed the top but anyone who looks at the macro of quarterly profit taking correlating to market dips knew this was coming.

>> No.25793229

What options are you guys gambling with? I need to start making aggressive allocations to options plays so i can get my portfolio to 22k to 40k soon

>> No.25793233

I'm a little frightened for my silver position..
Worried that this "digital gold" crash is going to drive up the dollar and decrease buyers for silver/gold - worried JP Morgan/Deutsche going to seize the opportunity to hammer it tonight

>> No.25793237
File: 38 KB, 332x281, 1607472970688.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25793237

>>25793022
Good morning I hate the FAA

>> No.25793265
File: 17 KB, 474x527, svt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25793265

>>25793148
I was way to close to throwing 4k on calls at close

>> No.25793278
File: 1.15 MB, 820x823, 1609249398864.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25793278

>>25793229
None because I don't gamble.

>> No.25793285

>>25793140
No silicone valley types are leaving Twitter because of Trumpus, more likely they are getting an extra nose ring to celebrate. Therefore pic related is off the copioum scale.

>> No.25793287

Iteration #2

What job is worse

Allstate Agency Representative/Sales Producer

Financial Advisor for Northwestern Mutual/AXA

I'm going to grad school to get an M.B.A. in Finance and I am probably going to have to go with one of these jobs because I don't have any experience

>dont tell me to get an analyst job, its impossible without 1-2 years of experience or a really high GPA from a top tier school

>> No.25793319

>>25793285
>tfw Silicon Valley type trying to get a nose ring
It is either a nose ring or a stud piercing,I think the latter of which looks better on men.

>> No.25793321

>>25793065
>will this happen again

It happened like 3 times last year, /biz/bois don't learn. No pump lasts forever. Get what you can and then flee.

>> No.25793351

>>25793278
what options are you not gambling with?

>> No.25793357

>>25793054
>>25793194
I'm in at 25, just feeling good about it but i hate how SPACs can dip so fast, I would have felt better with a 10 dollar start

>> No.25793371

>>25793278
based
when you buy options you literally own nothing

>> No.25793396
File: 720 KB, 776x581, 1603844222437.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25793396

>>25793140
/pol/ and /g/ are full of retards who think it is just about trump and angry migatards... which, even if that were the case, they apparently can't understand that having those people as common enemies and sources of outrage essentially saved the platform. Twitter is about to go the way of tumblr and myspace.

>> No.25793400

what are some good ETF that i can invest for some gains am gonna hold

>> No.25793410

>>25793278
If you are a richfag then I can understand not playing with options but seriously as a poorfag the only way I can jump from 5 figs to 6 figs is through retarded options plays

>> No.25793418

>>25793148
It's a good feeling.

>> No.25793422

>>25792962
>>25793089

They're having a presentation at a conference. Why would they do a presentation in front of the world if they had bad news? They would just release a shitty PR like galidesvir

>> No.25793423

>>25793225
If this is actually your voice, you should consider pursuing voice acting

>> No.25793430
File: 835 KB, 1120x1600, A22.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25793430

Is anyone else only feeling alive in the chaos?

I don't even care if it's red or green anymore.

>> No.25793442

>>25792869
There's already a CEF with the ticker GAB do you think retards will buy it thinking it's the social media company?

>> No.25793447

>>25793051
>>25793104
CLF and X are longterm holds because there's a steel shortage and tariffs on china the past couple of years plus the dawning realization that chinese steel is something they throw together from junk iron they stolen from that building that collapse and killed a thousand chinkoids (so sad) means that people are looking towards western quality steel instead of junk third world steel. Corporations that are run by retards and try to save money using junk steel will make junk products and lose marketshare.

However CLF is held by an annoying tranny who I dislike, even if the fundamentals are fundamentally solid for a longterm upward march.

>> No.25793458

>>25793400
VIG, VOO, EWJ and EWT

>> No.25793473

>>25793400
>am gonna hold
For how long? Through what % sized dip?

Everyone's got a limit and you got to know yours.

>> No.25793485

>>25793400
SCHD

>> No.25793494

>>25792869
Lol. They silenced enough differing opinions in their echo chambers that they ended up believing they were the majority.
Is Monday going to JUST?

>> No.25793510

Bitf and MARA cheapies tomorrow? <<<<They>>>> will not let bitcoin fall until $100k

>> No.25793512
File: 401 KB, 720x1280, 1567336962162.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25793512

>>25793287
I just graduated from a school in maine with a bachelor's is BA and I'm currently applying to a local bank to get some experience in the financial industry. If I were you I would choose financial investor because allstate had a black person in their commercials

>> No.25793528
File: 46 KB, 480x480, 1600488300433.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25793528

>>25793410
That's patently untrue. I started with $100 in AMD and now have $30,000 in two years of investing purely shares no options.

>> No.25793564

>>25793494
I read it as FNGU cheapies

>> No.25793568

>>25793229
Spreads are safer. You can go for a much longer time frame without worry about theta. Profit is capped at around 100% if you buy at-the-money. You only need the stock to go up a percent or so by expiration. I would go for major indexes like SPY, but I would wait for a dip first.

>> No.25793571
File: 440 KB, 598x564, 1609790797461.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25793571

>>25793285
It's funny because your post is actual unironic cope about shit that doesn't even effect you. Enjoy losing money, TWTR bagholder.

>> No.25793587

>>25793140
I'm pretty sure Jack Dorsey cares more about SQ than TWTR.

>> No.25793607

puts on miner stocks at open?

>> No.25793631
File: 137 KB, 340x340, 1609806092256.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25793631

>>25793442
Seems like that would be the wildcard meme play, buy to see if other retards buy. Maybe even post it around WSB to trick redditors into buying.

>> No.25793633

BTC will be 42k by the opening bell tomorrow
BFARF will be $4 by EOD
$6 EOW
$50 EOY

>> No.25793638

>>25793607
BTC will be at $45k by the time the market opens. Screencap this or don't.

>> No.25793639

>>25792640
Well I bought 284 shares of bfarf before the weekend. But bitcoin is crashing now. However I think bfarf is undervalued compared to the rest of them.

>> No.25793645

>>25793410
penny stock plays also work for the 5->6 fig jump
but you only need options/pennies/gambling to make that jump quickly, its very doable to get that done normally just over a longer period of time

>> No.25793663

>>25793410
>only way I can jump from 5 figs to 6 figs is through retarded options plays
This is how you get 4 figures

>> No.25793665
File: 13 KB, 526x330, untitled.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25793665

>dabbled in the market for the first time in early April
>actually put a significant amount of my savings in the market in June
>up 75%
i know this is a turbo bull market but that's still pretty based

>> No.25793687

>>25793410
There are 253 trading days in a year
If you traded stocks exclusively, and made 1% everyday:
1.01 ^ 253 = 12.39
In other words.. if you started with $10,000 and made 1% every trading day you would end the year with $123,967
You do not need options to make it. You just need discipline and a successful trading system that works for you

>> No.25793709

>>25793138
Okay I will do this next paycheck.

Arkk leaps? For what strike price? All of them? I guess it doesn't matter

>> No.25793712

>>25793396
/g/ is not full of retards. /g/ is redpilled on the H1b visa pajeets taking their jobs.

>> No.25793723
File: 129 KB, 1200x720, pepe.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25793723

I have 25k, shill me some retarded options play that'll give me 100k by EOY

>> No.25793748
File: 106 KB, 1084x517, 1607869881052.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25793748

Is there a formula anyone has come up with that can take the average rate of growth of a stock over a certain amount of time and use it to predict a dump within a certain probability?

>> No.25793758
File: 550 KB, 1000x1000, 1610256950390.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25793758

>>25793723
CLF tranny calls

>> No.25793769

if you aren't fasting twice a week to buy more stocks, you ain't gonna make it.

>> No.25793771

>>25793723
MGTI to $5 by end of feb

>> No.25793782

>>25793709
I have 157 strike for Jan 2022

>> No.25793783

>>25793633
Based, Gunna hold

>> No.25793786

>>25793571
I’m thinking of buying the Twitter dip for a fast profit. Heard it here but like it.

>> No.25793810

>>25793665
Good job just try and remember stocks do go down and that your strategy might not work out in the long run.

>> No.25793813
File: 69 KB, 225x225, data hits the pipe.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25793813

>>25793748
>Is there a formula anyone has come up with that can take the average rate of growth of a stock over a certain amount of time and use it to predict a dump within a certain probability?
Yes, but then someone with a higher IQ can do the same and then come up with a formula to fuck you over.

>> No.25793838

>>25793723
BFARF calls when it gets US listing

>> No.25793839

>>25793687
is it really this easy?

>> No.25793842

I've been here for years and to this day I have no idea what BTC is good for except drugs and money laundering.

Tbh

>> No.25793843
File: 29 KB, 600x483, apu crying.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25793843

>>25792452
Tomorrow will be brutal, won't it?

>> No.25793858

>>25793769
if you arent fasting every Friday, you're going to hell

>> No.25793876

>>25793410
Penny stocks are much safer than options. In the worst case, you just have to bag hold or sell at a loss. Unless you buy after huge pumps, the risk is much smaller compared to buying options.

>> No.25793884

>>25793410
Pretty much all stocks shilled on the old penny stock general have mooned at least x10 in the last 10 months. If you just held onto anyone of them (except KTOV) you would have made a fortune. Just look at Blink, Cleanspark, Jumia, etc

>> No.25793894

MARA cost basis at 18, will we gap down 10 dollars before market open?

>> No.25793899
File: 2.71 MB, 2626x2798, 1609149167311.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25793899

>>25793786
Twitter is only worth buying at around $30

It will get there. Give it a month or so

>> No.25793928

>>25793894
No, BTC is already climbing back to 40k

>> No.25793935

Complicated trading strategy is a fools gambit. Simple is best. IE: when the march event happened I didn't stop to ask why or how it happened I simply struck like mad. When you see a company like DIS fall to under 90 per you don't debate the reasons why. You strike while its down. Same with the S&P. I dumped a load into my total market fund during the epic drop.

>> No.25793939

>>25791367
i just dont think you can accurately call this especially since nobody really knows PLTRs capabilities for sure.

>> No.25793955
File: 28 KB, 1577x666, The_Space_One_Not_The_Terrorist_One.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25793955

>>25792622
Not quite, there's a cubesat company called ISIS (Innovative Solutions in Space) that picked their name before the terrorist organization came into being, that's probably what they're referring to. No idea why they haven't change their name yet lmao.

>> No.25793958

>>25793842
A secure, unblockable money transfer system with predictable inflation.

So for now drugs and money laundering, then sex workers and legal pot dispensaries, then racists and other white people, then people who didn't like the Banking Stability Act of 2022, then anyone who needs to transact with foreign countries...

>> No.25793964

>>25793287
Bump

>> No.25793969

>>25793876
Well worst case is you lose all your money. At least with owning shares you have time on your side.

>> No.25793971

who is she need fap

>> No.25793980

>>25793813
But dumping is based on human psychology not always hard facts some stocks never dump, or only dump during extraordinary events, but I guess it’s possible to use historic data to predict a specific stock, but even then market conditions could be different.

>> No.25793982

>>25793842
BTC is terrible for drugs and money laundering. Easier to track than most things. The ENTIRE purpose is to be able to track ALL transaction without needing the Jews.
The drug n stuff was always a meme to trick dumb people to get caught soing illegal stuff and keep brainlets that dollow the law out of it

>> No.25793988

>>25792936
Never seen such horrendous statements in my life.
Horses are a hoax and shitcoins are real.

>> No.25793990

>>25793894
Nah, but wouldn't be surprised if its a -15% down day tomorrow. BTC seems to be recovering slowly

>> No.25794007

>>25793955
>Why should we change our name? They're the ones who suck.

>> No.25794019

>>25793748
There's no formula that can predict with a probability better than 50/50. The best you can do is identifying bullish/bearish trends.

>> No.25794024

>>25792452
wjho
is she

>> No.25794044

Nvda calls

>> No.25794069

Whats the difference between arkk , Arkg, and arkw and which is the best one?

>> No.25794087

>>25793964
I'd go with the financial advisor position but focus on networking the shit out of your classmates. That's how the good stepping stones to advancement happen.

>> No.25794111

>>25793935
sell signal

>> No.25794116
File: 2.31 MB, 245x245, 1600912513425.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25794116

Anybody else a little shaky on SPACs? I feel like we are just now entering a mania with them, the same as we did with IPO's a few weeks ago. I'm wondering how long until they start losing the confidence of investors. I think maybe around february they won't have the successful track record they have now.

>> No.25794121

>>25793876
Okay thanks for convincing me to not be an options retard

>> No.25794127

>>25794069
Silly boomer. You typed this on 4channel instead of google.

>> No.25794145

>>25793935
>playing results
If you did that in 2008 you would get destroyed

>> No.25794167 [DELETED] 

So is it my understanding that investing in pennystocks shilled on /smg/ is a safer route to get from a five figure portfolio to a six figure portfolio?

>> No.25794170

>>25793842
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/scarcity.asp
>It imitates the scarcity of a material currency (e.g. gold) by means of an algorithm, which places a limit on the amount of bitcoin that can be “mined” from its source by those who maintain the transaction ledger.

Where does the value for gold come from?
If it costs $1,000 produce one ounce of gold, will the producers sell it for less than $1,000?
If the producers could have used their money to produce something else that would have returned $1,500, will they be willing to sell their gold for less than $1,500?
For bitcoin mining, you need computers, you need electricity, you need employees - all of these things cost money. If it costs you $20,000 to produce 1 bitcoin, would you sell it for less than $20,000?
These are all just examples to get your mind in the right place
Scarcity matters - production costs matter

>> No.25794187

>>25794116
I bought some retarded calls on PSTH and they are wayyyyy up. Meme spac retardation

>> No.25794222
File: 646 KB, 947x600, 55201903_p0.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25794222

>>25793982
>not knowing how to wash your coins

Spoken like a true GME bag holder.


Ngmi, fren.

>> No.25794223

So is it my understanding that investing in pennystocks shilled on /smg/ is a safer route to get from a five figure portfolio to a six figure portfolio than gambling with options to get from a five figure portfolio to a six figure one?

>> No.25794235
File: 117 KB, 1280x853, A28C5028-A32F-4760-89DB-A0296FB91FDE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25794235

Should I even bother with foreign equity in an IRA account. Maybe a China etf, but I don’t see most of the world having an economic boom anytime soon

>> No.25794254
File: 24 KB, 657x527, 1528986049047.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25794254

Wtf is bitcoin even doing? Literally pumping and dumping 8-10% twice

>> No.25794272
File: 35 KB, 474x752, ssgt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25794272

>>25794116
SPACs are for retarded streetshitters

>> No.25794273

Coiners cashing out so they can buy CLF and TSLA calls tomorrow.

>> No.25794285

What kind of retard buys weed stocks?

>> No.25794301

>>25794187
Yeah I'm thinking of taking what i put in some SPACs for down the road into the big ones now, in case the shit ends in a few months before they announce

>> No.25794306

>>25794254
Last minute FOMO?
My sister and mom were asking about it last week.

>> No.25794308
File: 21 KB, 645x773, Another+reason+to+stay+alive.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25794308

>BTC is recovering
my MARA shares are safe again

>> No.25794325
File: 102 KB, 720x857, 1609826134529.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25794325

>>25794222
Hey fuck you, guy. Cohen is saving us all.

>> No.25794332

>>25794272
SPAC: Suspect Paki Avoid Calls

>> No.25794346

>>25793357
Well you can rest easy because unlike other SPACs, PSTH started out at $20.

>> No.25794347

>>25793935
>Doing basic DD is complicated strategy

>> No.25794352
File: 560 KB, 1920x1119, 1337732459574.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25794352

I buy stocks using Meryl Lynch app since I have a bank of america account, but it won't let me trade options.
Is there some sort of other account type I need to create to trade in options?
Also I've never traded in options, how do I into options that aren't too risky? I just want to make some money.

>> No.25794358

>>25794308
If btc ends today near the peak or above it, I'm selling everything on open and going all in on MGTI

>> No.25794370

>>25794254
It's volatility. It's still in an uptrend but it's kicking a lot more now. Zoom out.

>> No.25794378
File: 202 KB, 719x692, v47.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25794378

>>25794308
I just talked to my insiders at JPM. Don't go to sleep anon

>> No.25794383
File: 76 KB, 626x640, 1569376699967.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25794383

>>25794223
>stocks go up and down indefinitely till company is bankrupt, even then you may get warrants
>options: just go one way or another at a set time frame or you lose.

Options has always been a coin toss. You win big or lose big

>> No.25794391

>>25794254
People panic selling after listening to that Tether podcast and people buying the dip. I sold my small stack at 38k when I started listening to it and rebought at 36k

>> No.25794401

>>25794024
Elle or Ellie something, barstool sports girl

>> No.25794403

>>25794170
Just because it’s difficult to get doesn’t give it value. Imagine spending millions freezing ice cubes into perfect spheres with an industrial process. Without a market for ice cubes it’s worthless no matter how hard you worked for it

>> No.25794413

This volatility is good for my covered puts on MARA.

>> No.25794420

>>25794116
SPAC's have been in mania for a couple months. The book is out on them. Since the NYSE approved easier direct IPO options for companies SPAC's will lose some steam.

>> No.25794446
File: 1.23 MB, 162x177, 1601724177138.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25794446

>>25794272
you are going to have to give me more than that

>> No.25794465

>>25792452
I actually rather enjoy the smg updates

>> No.25794473

>>25794222
You cant want your fuckinf coins with BTC. You gotta go theough other stuff. This isnt easy for your normal person and even the retarss that try this will still get tracked after they think they washed them

>> No.25794477

>>25794378
i will go to sleep, i cant sell no matter what happens in the next 11 hours

>> No.25794482

>>25794235
There's always the chance the dollar tanks (relative to all other central-bank-inflated currencies).

In that case, foreign assets will probably be the safest, still-legal (unlike crypto) bet in your portfolio.

>> No.25794484

>>25794420
I guess the SPAC gives padding for IPOs though, some IPOs have fucked up companies and SPACs give them some guaranteed cash to play with.

>> No.25794487

>>25794170
>Where does the value for gold come from?
That's easy. It has a use in the industry and is one of the few things and elements that works as jewelery. Since ancient times it was used for rings or bracelets.

The colour is warm and pretty and it does not oxidize like other things. So it stays pretty for quite a long time without constant polishing.

Gold is not worth 2k because it is scare and has no real use.

>These are all just examples to get your mind in the right place
>Scarcity matters - production costs matter
So if I write a book and demand 5 million for the singular copy people will buy it as an investment? No. Because it has no real use. Bitcoin is not accepted anywhere. Bitcoin can't be used for satellite shielding or be gifted on an Indian wedding.

Scarcity itself doesn't make something valuable. You might as well trade antique 1950s casino chips you can't produce today.

>> No.25794492

>>25794223
I dont think so. In the money calls on any stock you have a good understanding of and see gains coming on will return much better than throwing darts at whatever random penny stocks you get shilled

>> No.25794504
File: 3.04 MB, 432x610, 3d_wojak.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25794504

>>25792915
at $24, seems good ehehehehe. We are already rebounding, I should be fine...

>> No.25794514

>>25794403
If there were people willing to pay you for perfectly spherical ice cubes, it would give them value
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/l/law-of-supply-demand.asp
When we are in an era of every central bank in the world printing currency, parking capital in 'scarce' assets is how you preserve your money

>> No.25794532

>>25793782
What premium did you pay?

>> No.25794539
File: 116 KB, 1280x720, nrh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25794539

>>25794332
kek, most funny sir

>> No.25794572

>>25794235
Indonesia and Vietnam are growing very rapidly. I don't personally hold any stocks outside NA right now but I might look into both countries I mentioned.

>> No.25794581

>>25794306
No it's happening way too rapidly for it to be the regular mom and pop buying some crypto. This is hundreds of millions fluctuating price by thousands in a matter of minutes.. if anything it's some big boys pushing price down to test lower, and that could be both good and bad

>> No.25794582

>>25794308
Bitcoin either pumps or dumps massively at like 4am est. Don't rest easy yet

>> No.25794590

>>25794325
what fucking duck

>> No.25794608

>>25794492
That is what I thought, ITM calls seems to be the easiest way to make funny, especially for stocks that people snipe out as some deep value trash which can 2x easily during covid recovery

>> No.25794611

Tether printers came on right in the nick of time.
>>25794420
Late stage stocks mania is always full of SPACs. And the SPACs always become increasingly predatory

>> No.25794636

>>25794487
Most of gold's "value" is hot air.
The industrial uses are not that important for the price. Other metals' prices reflect that better, like Palladium, but their price goes up and down with the economy because of that.

>> No.25794642

>btc back up
My MGTI is safe.
5$ eod tomorrow.

>> No.25794648
File: 68 KB, 579x439, 1609963324612.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25794648

>Sunday is just me getting ready to wage on Monday
>only get to work from home on Tuesday and Thursday
JUST

>> No.25794653

>>25794514
Yes, my point is scarcity isn’t enough. You need demand.

>> No.25794656

>>25794484
I don't think SPAC's will go away I just think the whole craze will die down by summer.

>> No.25794679

>>25794116
>>25794420
If IPOs continue to be overpriced and only available for retail to buy at even higher prices then SPACs will continue to be a relatively low risk lottery. SPACs are utterly based compared to IPOs, and even though it seems too good to be true so long as they're bought close to their PIPE the only downside is having your money tied up.

>> No.25794727
File: 348 KB, 1170x2532, 3A355AC2-C543-417D-A1D0-F1FB5FE598A1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25794727

>>25794532
I have no idea tbqh

>> No.25794741

>>25794487
>Scarcity itself doesn't make something valuable.
True - scarcity by itself doesn't make something valuable; however, scarcity + demand does make something valuable. The demand is there
>Gold is not worth 2k because it is scare and has no real use.
False. It is exactly because gold is scarce that it has been seen as a store of value for over 7,000 years. You cannot print more gold. To produce more gold requires input costs - it is tied to the current state of the world / how much it costs to produce in that particular time period
>Bitcoin is not accepted anywhere
False. You cannot make this argument anymore when PayPal accepts crypto payments

Pls watch "The Hidden Secrets of Money" series to gain a better understanding of the fiat cycle

>> No.25794768

>>25794608
You can lose all your money in them anon just remeber, but that's also a benefit in a lot of ways. If the stock goes down 1% you lose everything, if it goes down 35% you still lose everything, so buying a small amount of calls on something that could return hundreds of percents is pretty worth it IMO
Just be careful of IV crushes, dont buy on something that has already mooned and is slowing down. Buy something thats red you think WILL moon, and buy preferably 3-6 months out. That's how you turn the biggest profit from call options really.

>> No.25794774

>>25793422
Not the presentation is the bad news. You will see next week

>> No.25794793

>>25794679
NYSE has approved a direct IPO option that allows companies to bypass underwriters and that will definitely cut into SPAC's. SPAC's have that same problem as traditional IPO's recently with the prices surging. I'm not anti-SPAC or anything I've been dabbling in them since DKNG.

>> No.25794819

what do you think is gonna happen to nio tomorrow

>> No.25794861

>>25794793
Oh I didn't know that, will look into it. Thanks Anon.

>> No.25794876
File: 106 KB, 319x338, v48.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25794876

>>25794504
>going into MARA at $24
yeah you're probably fucked

>> No.25794878

>>25794819
Pump pre-market
Then dump starting around 9-9:45am
End the day down 7%

>> No.25794880
File: 124 KB, 760x575, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25794880

Reminder that JPM is telling you to buy BTC so they can get more cheapies

>> No.25794889

>>25794679
>>25794793
I feel like the good thing about SPACs is they fly under the radar, most big IPO's don't. You can scan for some SPACs that have obvious bonuses with their leadership and get in early, then with IPOs they get overpriced way too fast if they are winners. The trick is finding the SPAC early enough, I feel like the SPACs keep things quiet on purpose for a little while. I'm just wondering if some major names that know their reputation won't be hurt like Goldman Sacchs might intentionally short their own SPAC for a gain because even if they do that they will still be Goldman Sachs.

>> No.25794911

>>25794768
>Buy something thats red you think WILL moon, and buy preferably 3-6 months out. That's how you turn the biggest profit from call options really.
Cheers I understand how greeks work but its still tough to time them well, this advice helps. I doubled my portfolio from 12k to 25k on GME calls so i obviously have a bias that favors options.
UNFI is something I've been considering yolo'ing into

>> No.25794913

>>25794590
Bottom right corner

>> No.25794933

>>25794880
>cheapies
Post discarded

>> No.25794936

>>25794590
I have some bad news for you

>> No.25795006

>>25793229
Buy NVAX Jan 2022 Calls, strike anywhere from 170-280.

>> No.25795057

>>25794727
>look up ARKK to price out some LEAPs
>most are more expensive than my entire portfolio
M-maybe I'll try some June ARKQ calls ;_;

>> No.25795081

>>25794727
Is there any downside to this? I currently have close to 100 shares in ARKK. leaps sound like literal free money

>> No.25795123

>>25793723
all in SOLY

>> No.25795159
File: 333 KB, 1822x728, BTCUSD.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25795159

>>25794504
$24 is an eyewatering entry point but you don't need to worry about BTC yet.
It can undergo another larger selloff and still be in an uptrend, although if that happens there's more risk of a break.
Unless something dramatic changes I expect it to continue to grind its way up to $45k or possibly even $50k. Volatility is increasing substantially but it's definitely not over yet.

>> No.25795165

>Pickup trucks dominate America's 10 best-selling vehicles of 2020
Why don't Tesla create an ACTUAL good looking pickup truck? Will american hicks not buy it or what?

>> No.25795179
File: 528 KB, 590x650, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25795179

>>25794933
>Invest in JPM

>> No.25795192

>>25794741
The demand for Bitcoin is only there because it can be used as money. That's actually a paradox.
It's only worth something because it can be used as money, but for it to be able to be used as money it has to be worth something in the first place. Something like Bitcoin can only be born out of irrationality.
This concept works until it doesn't. At the moment something else starts to replace Bitcoin there's nothing that could bring it back because at that moment it starts to lose its value since it has no other use and therefore no rational demand.

>> No.25795194

>>25794514
Investing in something because you think the price will go up and measuring the rentability of an asset on its current price is not a good idea though.

If NKLA was worth 3k and people were answering on "Why buy the stock of a company not producing anything?" with "Well, the price goes up and there is only so many shares." then you probably would not invest money.

If I want a safe asset I invest in real estate, gold, foreign currency, stocks, etc.
Not some asset deriving its price solely from its perceived scarcity.
>>25794636
>Most of gold's "value" is hot air.
Most prices of anything is "hot air". FB stock is solely dependent on women continuing to be attention whores.

Still gold has real uses. And that "hot air" would require changes in the human psyche or biology to disappear.

Meanwhile Bitcoin produces nothing, it grants no rights, it can't be worn around the neck, you can't show it to your rich friends like art.
>>25794741
>It is exactly because gold is scarce that it has been seen as a store of value
No. It's because it has a real use that accompanies that "scarcity". The same reason iron has a price or oil. They are "scare" as well, they have a certain price because they have a real use that actually guarantees a demand for it.

If I would open a Bitcoin2 tomorrow and people would pile into it then what would guarantee a demand for Bitcoin? Right. Nothing.

You can't replace gold, you can't replace oil, you can't even replace iron. Or copper.
There is a guaranteed demand for these things. That's why they are seen as valuable and a safe money store. If iron was as small as gold it would also be in safes around the world.
Silver is for example. And there is also a guaranteed demand for silver. Or real estate.
>False. when PayPal accepts crypto payments
That's one site though. And I doubt many people will use it. Because.. Why? For what purpose would anyone transfer money to Bitcoin to pay a USD amount?
And again thus doesnt gaurantee demand.

>> No.25795250

>>25793430
Chaos is the only thing that makes you feel alive, because you know when it dumps hard everyone will sell and that's when you buy more and ride the pump upwards while every retard asks you how you knew it would go back up. Lol.

>> No.25795290

>>25794889
Name one good SPAC with revenue and needed an IPO, most of them are garbage EV companies with 5 employees.

>> No.25795292

>>25795081
the only downside imo is that you'll buy the top and then may get panicky (example: if you had bought your calls on December 22/23 you would have sat through more than 2 weeks of unease)
If you do buy calls, I would wait for the next short-term dip just so your entry is better

>> No.25795318

>>25795194
>>25794741
Also condescending fuck.
>Maybe read some basic stuff to educate yourself :)
Hurts to read everytime. Jesus.

>> No.25795335

>>25795165
Elon's master plan is lunar and Martian habitation. You absolutely do not want open truck beds in those low gravity environments.

Doesn't need additional Earth sales either since he's not capital constrained.

>>25795192
Do you not remember the guy who paid 10,000 Bitcoin for a pizza?

>> No.25795365

>>25795292
>>25795081
I did this, I was down several grand on those calls for around 3 weeks.

>> No.25795367
File: 220 KB, 359x632, 1609045372902.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25795367

>Boomer goldbugs sperging about bitcoin being worthless because it retraced 15% from ATH
>meanwhile gold literally doesn't move for years at a time
If gold is so good why isn't Peter Schiff a billionaire?

>> No.25795376

Shill me some month out calls.

>> No.25795384

What to invest stimulas check in?

>> No.25795394

>>25795194
>>25795318
Cringe, boomer.

>> No.25795401

why is RKT dragging it's feet

>> No.25795435

>>25795384
split evenly KTOS / SRAC / MAXR

>> No.25795490

>>25795159
yeeahh, that's what I'm telling myself too

>>25794876
I'll be ok, they have new miners which they will use in October. Just few months of rice and chicken.

>> No.25795511
File: 101 KB, 1280x720, 1548901323746.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25795511

shill me your long term holds (1 year+)

>> No.25795528

>>25795511
>>25795435

>> No.25795529

>>25792869
just two more weeks

>> No.25795540
File: 277 KB, 400x208, v35.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25795540

>>25795367
I think shitcoins and shiny boomer metals are both bad investments. But it's also enjoyable to watch fund managers dump gold for BTC

>> No.25795563

>>25795194
>And that "hot air" would require changes in the human psyche or biology to disappear.
You're not exactly wrong but it's not exactly psyche or biology. The industrial uses of gold do not justify its price(as far as I am aware). The premium is the hot air and it's entirely built on its history as a store of value.
Palladium's price is entirely a consequence of industry supply and demand. There is no hot air in this case but it also means that its price goes up and down with the shape of the economy and the state of technology. If we agreed that Palladium is the better store of value because there's no hot hair and switch to that we would inevitably raise the price because of the higher demand and ergo also add hot air to it.
The search for a store of value is a fool's errand.
>>25795335
>Do you not remember the guy who paid 10,000 Bitcoin for a pizza?
No, what's that supposed to prove?

>> No.25795576
File: 508 KB, 1400x1110, p_00019.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25795576

>>25793430
You're don't really feel alive until you're grasping at the near edge of death

>> No.25795579
File: 787 KB, 808x805, 25e.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25795579

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.25795588

>>25795511
I'm doing this and hoping for at least 3x by October
>>25794727

>> No.25795590

>>25795540
bitcoin isn't even an investment it's wild speculation, but we're at the blow off top of a decade long superbubble so who's to say BTC can't end the year at $200k?

>> No.25795610
File: 101 KB, 850x1063, 1602813096269.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25795610

You have nothing to fear.

BUY STONKS

>> No.25795619

>>25795401
Keep in mind that early February insider shares are unlocked. I will sell my shares end of January

>> No.25795624

>>25795511
FNMA

>> No.25795644

>>25795511
NEE

>> No.25795658

>>25795335
>Do you remember Myspace and Blockbuster?

>> No.25795676
File: 151 KB, 850x702, 1602813096270.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25795676

I want +20% week on DJI

>> No.25795680

>>25795511
xiaomi, byd, samsung sdi

>> No.25795686

>>25795365
>>25795292
I don't think I have the mental fortitude to withstand my only savings getting fucked. Maybe when I have a more stable job.

>> No.25795726

>>25795563
>No, what's that supposed to prove?
That transactions will happen for Bitcoin at any price level. The fundamental value of the coins and the network is the ability to transact.

When Bitcoin was starting out the concept "didn't work" because nobody accepted it or, say, bought pizzas with it. Even if Tether FUD and a banking cartel push and whatever else drove it back down to $1, there'd still be people generating rational demand for it as a transaction method.

>> No.25795740

>>25795192
>>25795658
>dude what if bitcoin 2 lmao
you mean like litecoin or dogecoin or BCH or BSV or ethereum or...

there are thousands of altcoins and bitcoin hasn't gone to zero

>> No.25795752

>>25795290
A SPAC with revenue? Do you mean after the merger or what?

>> No.25795766

>>25793980
Best you could do is train some neural net to predict trend reversals but idk how well that would work. I'll let you faggots know if I come up with something that works.

t. data scientist that STILL hasnt gotten around to applying his memeskills here

>> No.25795768
File: 169 KB, 805x400, bilibili.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25795768

L O N G A N I M E

>> No.25795769

I’ve been selling puts on Mara and riot for a few months. I’m actually excited for a pullback as it means less collateral tied up in these puts. If I get assigned I don’t care because I see these reaching $100 by next January. I have calls I’ve been holding since October that I bought for pennies too.

>> No.25795782

>>25795192
>The demand for Bitcoin is only there because it can be used as money.
You can say this about literally any currency. The demand for the dollar is only there because it can be used as money. The demand for the swiss franc is only there because it can be used as money.
>inb4 they are government backed
https://youtu.be/DyV0OfU3-FU?t=457
Every single fiat currency, "backed by a government" in all human history has failed
The US monetary system has already been changed several times in the last 100 years - you are naive if you think it cannot be changed again
(We are going to see a new digital dollar within 2 years btw)
>no rational demand
To *you* it seems irrational - to buyers it seems like the only rational choice. There are only 21 million bitcoin in existence. There will never be more. Fiat will continue to be printed, until it doesn't work. You cannot dig yourself out of a fiat hole by printing more fiat.

>>25795194
To carry on the analogy in your first example, if someone were to tell me "The US constitution was just amended to make it so that NKLA would be the only electric truck company to be allowed to exist forever forward" then I would invest in it, even if it wasn't producing anything
>If I want a safe asset I invest in real estate, gold
I'm not arguing that it's a safe/stable asset - only that it does have value - BTC has value for all the same reasons gold has value. Is gold safer than BTC? Yes, of course
>If I would open a Bitcoin2 tomorrow and people would pile into it then what would guarantee a demand for Bitcoin?
That's the thing, people have already tried. There are better cryptos out there that don't take 20-30 minutes to process. There is only 1 bitcoin. The scarcity cannot change
>You can't replace gold, you can't replace oil, you can't even replace iron. Or copper.
Yes - what you're not getting is that you cannot replace bitcoin. You can make new, different cryptocurrencies, but you cannot replace bitcoin.

>> No.25795805

>>25792946
>my mara calls are RUINED
Same boat brother, it's like 1/3 my portfolio.

>> No.25795819

>>25795766
hi DS friend. I'll be done with my M.S. by the end of the year. has the job bubble popped yet?

>> No.25795841

>>25795529
Imagine being so obsessed with liberal politics that twitter failing is actually central to your identity and hurts your feelings. You are actually going to kill yourself one of these days, retard.

>> No.25795842

Sold my cuckminers last week lmao

>> No.25795885

>>25795658
There definitely are superior cryptocurrencies, improving on privacy, transaction speed, price stability, all kinds of metrics. But while Blockbuster is bust, Myspace *is* still chugging along. And while nobody really deals in Spanish doubloons or French livres, plenty deal with post-primary-reserve-currency British pounds.

>> No.25795897

>>25793839
no youll have down days

>> No.25795909

>>25795841
you sure projected a lot of insecurity onto those four words, do you need a couple weeks to cool down?

>> No.25795913

>>25795841
sorry but that gab tweet is formatted like a lin wood post. take it easy fag.

>> No.25795921

>>25795819
I'm finishing up my thesis too fren. I'd say no, in fact I've even had some randoms calling me up to ask if I'm available.

You milking any doctors for money and co-authorships btw?

>> No.25795929
File: 62 KB, 828x470, sprm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25795929

how do I get into the sperm market?

>> No.25795951

>>25795768
will it continue to moon like last week? line looks like chad stairs.

>> No.25795956

>>25795929
kneepads

>> No.25795965

>>25795726
>That transactions will happen for Bitcoin at any price level. The fundamental value of the coins and the network is the ability to transact.

The current fundamental is that BTC will help you make money. Most of the volume is from speculation. Hardly anyone's using BTC as currency.

>> No.25795980

What do you guys think about PACB?

>> No.25795995

>>25795194
>That's one site though.
https://spendmenot.com/blog/paypal-statistics/#:~:text=87.5%25%20of%20online%20buyers%20use,billion%20in%20revenue%20in%202018.
This is just the beginning.. others will see PayPal's success/earnings and will follow suit
PayPal is HUGE. You can pay for nearly anything online via PayPal. Therefore.. you can buy nearly anything with BTC

>> No.25796012

>>25795921
>You milking any doctors for money and co-authorships btw?
What mean? I haven't begun my thesis yet. OOC, do you have any specific domain knowledge, or just hoping the skillset alone carries you in the job market?

>> No.25796028

>>25793839
This: >>25795897 also it usually requires a long period of learning and practice to develop a successful trading strategy.

>> No.25796049
File: 11 KB, 225x225, 80012BA6-99FA-4CA9-8B39-C3ACCD2FDDB2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25796049

I take adderall and listen to this on repeat while I trade. I’m up over 200% this year.
https://youtu.be/XyZf513zSGI

>> No.25796061

>>25795194
>FB stock is solely dependent on women continuing to be attention whores.
Well, it's book value plus the convolution of the various possible paths forward with the associated discounted cash flows. It's not irrational.
I don't personally don't see a reason why the gold premium to industry price has to prevail.

>> No.25796064
File: 189 KB, 1200x900, Cum Town.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25796064

>>25795929
CUM

>> No.25796071

>>25795951
Hopefully it'll pull a Baidu, my target is 200 EOY

>> No.25796087

>>25796049
CLF tranny?

>> No.25796089

>>25795965
Because we're in a post-halving repricing. Those periods are always more speculation-heavy.

>> No.25796161

>>25796049
extremely based i take adderall to

>> No.25796177
File: 1.30 MB, 743x800, 1560210448682.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25796177

Ethereum isn't dumping and Bitcoin is already bouncing back off $36K. Crash cancelled, goldbugs BTFO, Peter Schiff on suicide watch, the Golden Bull Run continues.

>> No.25796180

>>25795752
I meant the SPAC target

>> No.25796190
File: 933 KB, 1440x900, Quock - weeweeb.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25796190

I got fucked today, biz... and not in a good way...

>> No.25796196
File: 205 KB, 510x405, v12.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25796196

>>25795590
>who's to say BTC can't end the year at $200k?
The angry /pmg/ poster would probably neck himself if that happened lel
>>25795951
The amount of new users and premium subscribers is massive. BILI will either die or become the anime version of TSLA

>> No.25796204

>>25794352
Bump for this

>> No.25796243

>>25796196
>X is the next Tesla!
Is there a single bigger red flag?

>> No.25796269
File: 69 KB, 1024x937, pepeglasses.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25796269

I'm buying 25k in BILI leaps tomorrow at 9:31 and nobody is gonna stop me

>> No.25796273

>>25795929
Sorry, prize champion bull chads only.

>> No.25796284

>>25795726
>The fundamental value of the coins and the network is the ability to transact.
Many other things can transact. Gmail, pigeons, a paper wrapped around a stone. The value depends on what can be transacted and in the case of bitcoin, it's nothing of value (initially) which makes this whole system pretty worthless.
>>25795740
Give it time.

>> No.25796317

>>25796284
>I've been continually wrong so far but I'll eventually be right!
Just two more weeks?

>> No.25796327

>>25796012
I'm already a statistician fren.

Doctors (mostly, but other fields can use your help too) don't know shit about analyzing data and need someone to spoonfeed them for cash. Shortest project I've taken was 400eur for a weekend of trolling in R and 1500 for a month of messing with python on and off. If you charge less you can ask to be a co-author in their paper. It's good side money and there's a massive shortage in their circles which means you need 1 project before they do the networking for you.

I would say most of my work has been in biostatistics due to the above, though I've had projects from other fields too (shipping, etc). It's all the same math really.

>> No.25796332
File: 34 KB, 600x360, 928d8a9a57515320068a2c339e88fd28.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25796332

Kroger is the next Tesla.

>> No.25796353

Feeling overstretched with 10 open positions. How many plays you guys make at any given time?
Swing/momentum trading not investing.

>> No.25796356
File: 2.40 MB, 500x500, v01.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25796356

>>25796243
>ignores the bearish sentiment and only focuses on the mention of TSLA
Look at the chart before shitposting.

>> No.25796366

>>25795782
>To carry on the analogy in your first example, if someone were to tell me "The US constitution was just amended to make it so that NKLA would be the only electric truck company to be allowed to exist forever forward" then I would invest in it, even if it wasn't producing anything
Yes. But Bitcoin doesn't have that, it's one of the many cryptos around. Without real use. The USD has it though.
>I'm not arguing that it's a safe/stable asset - only that it does have value - BTC has value for all the same reasons gold has value. Is gold safer than BTC?
I'm not arguing about the price of Bitcoin, I'm arguing about the intrinsic value behind it. Which is 0.
Same as a Fiat paper currency.
>That's the thing, people have already tried. There are better cryptos out there that don't take 20-30 minutes to process. There is only 1 bitcoin. The scarcity cannot change
But a scarcity alone does not provide intrinsic value to an asset. At least not without tough laws and controls like Fiat currency has.
>Yes - what you're not getting is that you cannot replace bitcoin. You can make new, different cryptocurrencies, but you cannot replace bitcoin.
We don't know. Still that's a different argument.
>>25795768
Based
>>25795563
>The industrial uses of gold do not justify its price
But this value is derived from its use. People will continue to like shiny rocks to impress others. That's why it has an inherent safe value where the price can pretty much not drop below a certain level. It will always have buyers because it is a human need to show off.
The perceived scarcity then only drives the price up and down.
>If we agreed that Palladium is the better store of value because there's no hot hair and switch to that we would inevitably raise the price
True. But palladium itself has an inherent value and is needed in certain industries. So the inherent value and safety is still better than with an internet token. I can actually hold Platinum or use it in cars. I can't use BTC.

>> No.25796388
File: 206 KB, 1920x1080, 376492.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25796388

>>25796353
5
Maximum amount of positions I have desu

>> No.25796395

>>25796356
>chink ADR that's already gone parabolic
Look at the chart before FOMOing

>> No.25796401

>>25795980
Holding long term, I am accumulating as much of this alongside CRSP and NVTA. All of these companies are less than 20 billion market cap and they can easily be 50 billion.

>> No.25796406

>>25796284
The thing of value (initially) is the predictably inflating set of tokens in a publicly, securely calculable ledger. It's a good, valuable set of database records.

That's it. That's the thing. You probably want to either understand that or stay far, far away from crypto.

>> No.25796414

>>25795782
>You can say this about literally any currency.
Not exactly. USD is a tax token. You can use it to pay your property tax. If you don't do that people will come and hit you with a stick.
>Every single fiat currency, "backed by a government" in all human history has failed
Nothing is forever obviously. Just like gold, palladium, energy. At some point, all of that will be redundant. If anything the hitting people with a stick concept will probably sustain much longer than the other ones.
>to buyers it seems like the only rational choice
>seems like the only rational choice
>seems
I don't doubt that.

>> No.25796433

>>25796243
>X is the next AMZN
>X will be bought/acquired by AMZN

>> No.25796438

>>25796332
lmao reminds me of that shill a few months ago in /smg/ who claimed Amazon is going to buy Kroger.

>> No.25796455

>>25796395
It hasn't mooned yet

>> No.25796470

>>25796438
I bought because of that and it just crabbed for weeks, what a waste of time

>> No.25796471

>>25796332
The janitor I work with always shills Kroger stock to me... are you a 60 year old boomer in colorado per chance?

>> No.25796474

>>25796433
>X will be acquired by Amazon
>Amazon Steel Services
Fund it

>> No.25796487

>>25796471
People always gonna need their groceries!

>> No.25796538

>>25796177
you think a buttcoin is a catalyst for the market? i dont give a fuck about your shitcoins

>> No.25796540

>>25796471
Maybe.

>> No.25796541

>>25796356
You shouldn't buy it just because the price has gone up until now.
Your base asumption should be that the market it's pricing it perfectly.

>> No.25796552
File: 1.01 MB, 996x678, v49.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25796552

>>25796395
>still doesn't understand how the VIE system actually works
>implies I FOMO'd

>> No.25796558

>>25796471
>janitor stock-picking

can't get my head around this shit

>> No.25796581

>>25796558
Like doctors, jannies get a lot of money to play around with. I mean, they have to, right?

>> No.25796585

>>25796487
He always says that to me too... no way is my boomer homie a /biz/tard??

>> No.25796602

>>25796269
Don't you want to wait until all the chink stocks tank first?

>> No.25796607

>>25793422
>Why would they do a presentation in front of the world if they had bad news?

>> No.25796616

I have a MARA 23p for friday. Ballsy or no?

>> No.25796631

>>25796558
He's not bad. Apparently he got fucked on GBTC and sold right before the bullrun lol, other than that hes got some big dick energy going, I think he's at least 7 figures in the market and does this job for shits n giggles

>> No.25796637

>>25796558
Best sell signal.

>> No.25796641

>>25796180
I agree with what you are saying, there really aren't many (or any) it doesn't change the fact that they are making money right now though. I'm not acting like SPACs are the answer to everything, jsut that they have a craze right now and I'm uneasy about it.

>> No.25796645

>>25793447
>steel shortage
why

>> No.25796646
File: 203 KB, 1079x1028, Screenshot_20210110-140039_Kiwi Browser.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25796646

>>25796455
>it hasn't mooned yet
?????
It's a meme chink stock losing money that's tripled in the last year, Luckin Coffee at least had (fake) profits

>>25796552
>still pretends Chinese exit scams aren't both legal and commonplace
Why do bagholders for Chinese stocks that suddenly disappear never post red wojacks here? It's like they pretend it never happened.

>> No.25796656

Hey, frens

I'm looking for some real bears out there for some advice.
I'm a new investor, I have been avoiding investing for awhile because I've heard its been overbought for years and have been watching it and trying to learn. I now am at the point where I think that soon something catastrophic will happen.

I'm assuming that the powers that be are trying to shift into digital money and crash fiat with no survivors whatsoever. Possibly within the next year.
How do I position myself for this? Any good stocks involved with the development of blockchain technology?

>> No.25796661
File: 543 KB, 495x518, sdasdsadasdsaadasdas.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25796661

First for SRAC

Opinions on TSLA puts?

>> No.25796666
File: 62 KB, 850x400, 1607875656004.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25796666

>>25796049

I take Adderall XR 20 MG x 2 daily and listen to this while I trade, work out and have sex.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmNPijPKaZI

Excelsior!

>> No.25796667

>finally back in the green after messing with options 4 months ago.
fuck gambling i'm never touching another contract

>> No.25796743

>>25796645
Chinks buying everything up for their gigantic infrastructure project.

>> No.25796749

>>25796656
DMGI

>> No.25796755

>>25796366
>But Bitcoin doesn't have that
It does though. There is only 1 bitcoin. Any other crypto is an alt-coin.
>Without real use
It does have use if it can be used for payments, as already demonstrated >>25795995
>I'm arguing about the intrinsic value behind it. Which is 0.
All currencies have a value that people assign to it. However.. if you had to choose between 1 currency that is a static 21 million units, or another currency where 21 million units are printed every second.. which currency would you expect to be a better store of value?
It is just like gold. There is only so much gold to be mined on Earth.
All other currencies can be created out of thin air. BTC cannot - 21 million forever.
>But a scarcity alone does not provide intrinsic value to an asset.
You're fighting a strawman - nobody is arguing that it has intrinsic value, only that it is extremely likely to have more value than any fiat over the long-term
>We don't know.
I would say after 12 years and all the developments we have seen in crypto technology, we can assign very good probability

>>25796414
>USD is a tax token.
For now
>Just like gold, palladium, energy. At some point, all of that will be redundant.
These will never be redundant. There are only so many metals to be (economically) mined on Earth
>inb4 asteroid mining
Gold has stored value for over 7,000 years - this is not going to change; it is 'encoded in the human genome' at this point

>> No.25796763

>>25796667
>Litreally no nothing about Greeks, IV or Spreads
>Buy call on steel because a tranny told me to
>Up 80%

Lmao nigga, how can you even lose with options?

>> No.25796796

>>25796581
Anyone who's been in the market a decent amount of time like that has money to play around with. He's been investing since he started this job 40 years ago so....

>> No.25796810

>>25796366
>People will continue to like shiny rocks to impress others
I bet that most people don't give an actual fuck about it. All the fucks that are given are derived from it being a symbol of wealth in the first place which again is only the case because of its history. Don't ask me how this history started but it would probably not happen again.
>So the inherent value and safety is still better than with an internet token
Well, I don't disagree.
>>25796406
>The thing of value (initially) is the predictably inflating set of tokens in a publicly, securely calculable ledger.
Ok, fine.
>>25796755
> it is 'encoded in the human genome' at this point
eh

>> No.25796834

>>25796631
>He's not bad.
he should invest in his own education/training instead of stocks, that's going to give much greater returns

>> No.25796873

NEW
>>25796863
>>25796863
>>25796863

>> No.25796937

>>25796834
At his age it’s over. Once you hit 30 your IQ starts to crystallize and it gets hard to learn new skills to a competent level that people are willing to pay you for it. A neet who spent his 20s playing video games can’t just decide to start law school in his 30s.

>> No.25797155

>>25796937
trades

>> No.25797183

>>25796937
I agree. I hit 30 and am pretty much planning my death. No wife, no kids, no new experiences or degrees, just going to shitpost on /smg/ for 70 years.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action