[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.57 MB, 576x1024, 1607449791505.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
25554383 No.25554383 [Reply] [Original]

Let me introduce myself. I am known by the STA community as John, more precisely as John Doe. I was a victim of terrible mistreatment and misuse of moderator power by the Statera Telegram Moderators. Quite frankly, I was treated like a dog. Let me give you a quick rundown of what happened.

After Statera initially had its first peak at 15 cents and started its retracement, I called for a 1 cent bottom. People called me a fudder, until the Balancer hack happened and price really did crash to 1 cent (at which point I loaded my bags full). The mods were not impressed by my ability to predict the charts, but they let me off with a warning. (For fudding, apparently. Even though I was right)

Soon after, Statera had another price explosion going to 46 cents. After the bubble popped again and me and other smart investors began taking profits, I called for a 3c bottom in the Telegram. I was laughed at, ridiculed. Not so much when price actually reached my target perfectly. This hurt the ego of power hungry mods and so they decided to ban me and restrict me from speaking the truth.

Ever since this happened, I have chosen to devote a vast amount of my time making sure this project doesn’t see the light ever again. I am rich from buying Chainlink and Ethereum very early. I loaded my Statera bags at 3 cents and am know fully capable of suppressing the price until bullrun is over. The sell wall is at 10 cents and the tokens are distributed over multiple wallets so you couldn’t keep track.

>> No.25554413
File: 3.16 MB, 498x278, tenor.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I have chosen to do this since I feel like I have been mistreated and specifically targeted by the Statera community full of hatred. LINK and ETH were always loved, even through the hardships. The Statera community itself hates Statera so much some of them are fudding with me in a weird Stockholm syndrome kind of way, but all assistance is appreciated. I wouldn’t even call it fudding, more like opening the eyes of the people. I swore I wouldn’t stop unless my ban was revoked and I got an official apology in the Statera Announcements Channel or Twitter on behalf of me and all the other who were victims of abuse. Remember, in the end, nothing beats the power of love. Treat others in the same manner that you would like to be treated. Mods, that little power trip of yours will cost people a lot of money. I truly will fight fire with fire for you trying to silence the people.

Regards.
John

>> No.25555138
File: 15 KB, 379x441, 9fdun.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>25554383
I know the feel, I too lost 5 ETH on this Nigerian scam.

>> No.25555198

Doesn’t even need fudding at this point.

>> No.25555405

>>25554383
>bullied by trannies
kek

>> No.25555709

tldr