[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 7 KB, 225x225, download.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
25543550 No.25543550 [Reply] [Original]

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't just dump this fucking shit at a loss
>150k stack
>bought in at what I thought was the bottom at 5 cents
>now it can barely touch 2 cents and is in fucking double-digit sats now
>NKN has barely broken 5 cents the the past two years
I can't take it anymore. They've been doing all kinds of development on the tech, all the background work, signing commercial contracts with big players, etc.
Yet the price reflects zero progress or faith in the future potential of this shit
/biz/ barely mentions this token except to shit on it, which makes me think I got chink-scammed
If I can't get a shill in this thread to explain exactly why I shouldn't sell, then I'm out

>> No.25543971

NKN is not a scam. Keep calm brah. If NKN delivers on what they promise the token will moon violently.

The market will correct with time

>> No.25544595

>>25543971
It's so hard to stay in a 'legit' project where the price rarely goes up from its lowest point in years. I'm not used to that shit
In a typical similar token, NKN would have at least been hovering around 10 cents after two years
If I don't see a SIGNIFICANT development or price increase soon then I'm gonna have to sell

>> No.25544649

>>25544595
the project is legit. The token on the other hand is just money grab. They made token from thin air to finance their progress and what you do with this token they dont care. token not needed and fuck this company.