[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 139 KB, 518x338, 7ohP4GDMGPrUMp8dW6yuJTR9MKNu8P8DCXDU9qmmhwKDfEGoYifbctc5qjDfxeyXBEgGWzu88jTmuizcUKgmP4HCc8zA5EzaXNHc~2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
25539695 No.25539695 [Reply] [Original]

Doge mooned, alt season is upon us. What are your picks for the alt season?

I personally strongly believe in GRO:

The platform's intention is to become a complete suite of DeFi tools that will offer its users optimized strategies for all existing DeFi protocols.

It is built around the GRO tokens, which are deflationary tokens that grant users voting and staking rights while also going after capital appreciation. Tied to the GRO tokens are the gTokens that provide a direct appreciation source for GRO tokens through fee burning.

While it initially seems that the gTokens are the interest-bearing tokens for the platform that payout based on a users deposited funds, it soon becomes clear that they offer more value since they benefit from the minting (deposit) and burning (withdrawal) fees charged by the platform. This fee is 1%, half of which gets locked into liquidity pools with varying GRO pairs. These locked gTokens are occasionally burned to increase the scarcity of the token and to lift demand.

As a result, users holding gTokens benefit from the yield of the underlying protocol along with the arbitrage profits of the minting and burning fees.

Additionally, users can always count on low slippage with near no impermanent loss because the protocol constantly locks up liquidity. This is critically important since one of the goals of Growth DeFi is introducing liquidity provider exposure without suffering from impermanent loss.

>> No.25539715

>>25539695
nobody is going to buy your shitcoin, and yes I know a flood of pajeets are now going to come running

>> No.25539868

>>25539715
No normies will buy our shitcoins. Institutions will when they can use it to help with their corporate operations.

>> No.25540020

Buy my bags!!!

>> No.25540046

>>25539695
XLM TONIGHT

>> No.25540082

Nice reddit post fren, alt season isn't gonna be that large but for a few good shitcoins and you probably know which ones I'm talking about

>> No.25541064

>>25539715
Dude, chill. I'm just here to get shilled some potential 10x. I don't expect normies to buy something that I'm buying. I'm expecting them to buy when I'm selling it

>> No.25541443
File: 5 KB, 250x166, i want it.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

DYOR on TOMO, anon.

>> No.25541461

This discussion is going right to hell so I will check how you will lose with your fucking shitcoins, kek
>BASE is already on my wallet so I just launching on you