[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.15 MB, 1353x1011, 1602241166368.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
25495775 No.25495775 [Reply] [Original]

I graduated with a masters in finance (Europe), but I haven't bothered looking for work because its basically wageslaving to the extreme, plus I hold 80K Link so it's hard to motivate myself to apply for jobs paying 3-4k gross a month (Netherlands).

Lets say Link will take off (it will most likely will), 80K will be worth millions. What then? Are you all going to retire and do nothing? I am 26 and have never worked a real job before and I am definitely willing to put in the effort for a few years for something worthwhile, either starting a business or some shit. I feel kind of lost where I should be happy I can retire but also that I have never used my youthful energy, motivation and ambition to do something useful. Although my friends are wagies and make pennies, they seem to have more fun because they are meeting new people on the job, who are motivated and so on, while I'm just sitting at home. Any thoughts?