[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 62 KB, 298x260, 1500112725462.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
25434362 No.25434362 [Reply] [Original]

I'm gotten myself into some trouble with sugar mommy scammers online.

I'm talking to 2 sugar mommies online that wanted my bank username and password. I gladly gave it to them because I only have 10 dollars in there and it's just a college checking account. One of them promised me a weekly 300 dollar allowance and the other promised me a daily allowance of 300 dollars.

Enter sugar mommy 1:
>cardiologist
>38
>single
>wants to peg me
>two restaurants

Enter Sugar mommy 2:
>'big in the gold trade'
>lives in texas
>wants me to dance with her to blues and oldies
>60 years old

They each deposited around 4k into my account. mommy 1 said her restaurant had a disaster and she needs me to transfer 1700 to her. Asked me to go to a BTC atm or 4 normal atms to withdraw the money for her. This is obviously an attempt at money laundering.

Mommy 2 told me she's investing 2000 into btc for me and told me to buy 2000 dollars worth of btc for her using cash app and keep another 300 as my weekly allowance.

So far i've called out mommy 1, it's threatened to come to my parents house and get my money by any means, call the FBI on me and shit too. I've straight up ignored mommy 2 and it won't stop texting me saying how I showed my true colors and betrayed it.

I called the bank and told them my accounts been compromised and I didn't cash those checks, they said they'd fix it and get back to me but they never did, the operator put someone else on the line but then the line got busy and they cut me out.

what do? I'm just sitting on 2-4k. I honestly wanna give the scammers their shit back so they'd leave me alone but I read some forms that the money could bounce at any moment since they could've easily deposited fake checks into my account. Any advice?

>> No.25434446

>>25434362
How about not being so fucking retarded, christ.

>> No.25434471

>>25434362
HODL and keep contacting the bank, and if necessary contact the police that you're being harassed.

>> No.25434488

>>25434362
kek, try getting a job next time nigger

>> No.25434522

GOOD JOB INFORMING THE JEWS IMMEDIATELY YOURE ON THE RIGHT TRACK JUST KEEP TALK TALK TALKING TO JEWS: THE BANK THE COPS ANY JEW WHO WILL LISTEN