[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 848 KB, 191x340, 1607298971897.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
25332466 No.25332466 [Reply] [Original]

I grew up in an unfortunate situation, where both sets of my grandparents were upper-middle class, and all their children achieved similar or better financial success, except for my parents, who fell into the lower-middle class after graduating college with arts degrees...then they divorced, which made things even worse financially (my mom got food stamps, we shopped at goodwill, wore k-mart brand sneakers, etc.), and that's the mentality i developed.

now that i'm in my 30's, and have clawed my way into a reasonably healthy situation (rent apartment, own car, zero debt of any kind, about 200k in cash/stocks, and another 100k in 401k/roth ira), i still struggle to shake off the feelings of poverty.

Since gender dysphoria is all the rage these days, and according to liberal doctors, it's not a disorder, but rather a condition that requires support, even society funded surgery...i figure, don't i deserve a little support from society due to still feeling poor, even though i'm not? i think society giving me 100k would really help me.