Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 271 KB, 703x839, 1605950280387.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25267091 No.25267091 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

A phoenix is born from the ASHES you fucking niggers. XRP is burning right now. XRP will moon before february 28th 100% guaranteed based on mellon lore.

Stop fucking panicking and STOCK UP.

I laugh at faggots that sell you fucking retards will feel worse than suicidal.

>> No.25267106

>>25267091
How will it moon when normies won't even be able to buy it?

>> No.25267125

>>25267091
A phoenix is born from the ASHES you fucking niggers. BCC is burning right now. BCC will moon before february 28th 100% guaranteed based on carlos matos.

Stop fucking panicking and STOCK UP.

I laugh at faggots that sell you fucking retards will feel worse than suicidal.

>> No.25267153

>>25267106
you are assuming normies are the ones that will make it moon

watch this: https://twitter.com/digitalassetbuy/status/1343649966850514944

>> No.25267166

>>25267106
that's the point, normies won't be able to buy

the switch will be flipped and maxis will weep

>> No.25267171

>>25267091
>it is happening 2020
>XRP will moon before february 28th
Did you faggots fail out of grade school?

>> No.25267173

>>25267125
A phoenix is born from the ASHES you fucking niggers. XRP is burning right now. XRP will moon before february 28th 100% guaranteed based on carlos matos.

Stop fucking panicking and STOCK UP.

I laugh at faggots that sell you fucking retards will feel worse than suicidal.

>> No.25267200

>>25267171
it's still 2020 February 28th in the lunar calendar, nigger.

>> No.25267217

>comparing an unregistered illegal and fraudulent security to a bird that doesnt exist
this is your mind on zerp

>> No.25267242

>>25267217
watch who laughs last
you had the chance at financial freedom and you took a big dump on it

>> No.25267316

>>25267242
if XRP were the standard we would all be financially enslaved dumbass

>> No.25267336

>>25267242
not making a single dime of profit for three years has afforded you what financial freedom exactly?

>> No.25267342

>>25267316
exactly
that's what the goal is

>> No.25267343

>>25267091
>mental breakdown : the thread

>> No.25267397

>>25267171
If you just accept reality, you will see that your kike coin is being exposed for the scam that it is.

>> No.25267398

>>25267336
>in the past this asset hasnt mooned therefore it never will hue

retard logic

>> No.25267428

>>25267397
Meant for >>25267200

>> No.25267432

im going to ape $4k into XRp after the euros wake up and dump their bags

i dont even care anymore.

>> No.25267436

Fuck it's 5 AM and this has been my first crypto investment thankfully I lost only 200€ out of 300€. That's only a week of real work so I don't feel that bad but man am I unlucky. Any ideas where to waste remaining 100€? I'm thinking about waiting for BTC to go a bit lower and then just become a BTC normalfag.

>> No.25267448

>>25267091
>(((Albert Kike))) quote
Freemason faggots are actively against the will of God. NGMI eternally.

>> No.25267452

>>25267428
u do realize i work in the banking industry? everyone here knows the SEC lawsuit is FUD and is stocking up cuz it's about to blow lmao fucking morons

>> No.25267480

>>25267448
both mellon and I are against freemasons nigger.
xrp is a mason coin nontheless. fuck off nigger.

>> No.25267496

>>25267452
I sincerely look forward to all of you committing suicide en masse. Fucking retards.

>> No.25267516

>>25267398
youre correct that would be retard logic. its not going to moon not because it hasnt mooned yet, but because its dev team is about to be dead broke and the asset will be impossible to purchase.

>> No.25267536

>>25267516
xrp will be donated to IMF you fucking retard lmao

>> No.25267561

>>25267496
im glad u wont make it anon. truly it warms my heart

forever until you die, u will remember u had the chance and u fucked it

>> No.25267576

>>25267561
bounce the dead cat as high as you want faggot. give me a chance to add more to my short. fucking kill yourself you retarded fuck.

>> No.25267598

>>25267091
Fucking ayyyy tranny. We have all known this was a scam from day 1. Look at whats locked in escrow, yeah you could play a short term bounce but devs are just gonna CUM more coins out on you like a 3 dollar trap.

>> No.25267602

>>25267576
>learns a new term: dead cat bounce
>uses it everywhere
>feels superior

fucking retard

im telling u how to get rich you nigger brain

>> No.25267606

Not to mention coinbase is delisting so normies won't be able to buy its just gonna keep dropping

>> No.25267624

>>25267602
I've shorted every bounce down from .60 I'm not new to a downtrend.

>> No.25267630

>>25267606
phoenix rising from the ashes has been a theme of xrp for years you fucking niggers lmao

>> No.25267662

>market cap
>total supply
oof

>> No.25267677

>>25267662
another marketcap retard.. fuck sake you people are truly hopeless fucking morons holy shit lmao

>> No.25267686
File: 43 KB, 800x450, 1608937237802.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25267686

>>25267452
lmao @ your LARP. Probably a 20 year old college dropout.
If you dipshits so genuinely believed crashes were coming then why did you buy the top instead of waiting for discounts during the crash?
>10 posts by this ID
kek

>> No.25267692
File: 910 KB, 1005x1926, Screenshot_20201229-013139_Twitter.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25267692

>>25267091
Just a reminder that OP is a shill probably being paid 2 rupees a month by cripple cronies. Don't believe me? See image attached -->SEC case against cripple

>> No.25267719

>>25267091
They expect one of us in the wreckage brother

>> No.25267720

>>25267630
three years of ashes and no rising to be seen and now the ashes are about to be flushed down a toilet

>> No.25267824

>>25267686
1. mellon is confirmed, he predicted nov 20th pump moron.

2. who the fuck said i bought the top you fucking nigger?

you are literally so fucking low IQ it grosses me the fuck out irl

>> No.25267947

>>25267824
You completely dodged the question. Why not wait to buy at the absolute bottom if this was predicted you fuckin inbred?
And why the fuck didn't you sell off before the crash and just buy back in at the bottom? Oh, right, because you XRP schizos are just a bunch of fuckin' retards with no real investing sense (or common sense for that matter).

>> No.25268010

>>25267947
when xrp moons in the near future, and you see it at 4 digits, think about me ramming my cock down your throat pls. imagine it hard as fuck, pulasting with blood, down your throat. because ill be imaging on all of you homosexuals.

>> No.25268024

>>25268010
lmao good luck there pal

>> No.25268062

>>25267153
all i hear is plebs wont be able to hold this. you will be bought out and they switch their verification to be for instituitonal clients.

>> No.25268064

>>25268010
Guessing that means .0000 pegged to the USD.

>> No.25268095

>>25268010
This is the gayest shit I've ever heard. You schizos have officially lost touch with reality.

>> No.25268118

>>25268010
youre imagining your cock in my mouth? are you gay?

>> No.25268163
File: 567 KB, 888x671, 20201127_172307.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25268163

>>25268118
nah i just like to dominate sissy bitches

it makes me so happy you faggots fell for the FUD you have no idea

im making this thread to make it even worse for you later when it moons

that's my only goal here

>> No.25268184

>>25267824
But mellon died in 2018

>> No.25268195

>>25268184
lurk moar

>> No.25268278

>>25267432
what time do the euros wake up in EST?

>> No.25268335

>>25268163
>I’m not gay
>but I like fucking men
>also buy XRP please
>oh god please buy my bags

>> No.25268353

>>25268163
Imagine being this much a faggot online. Imagine what you are like irl. Christ, you need help.

>> No.25268369

Op how sure are you about xrp? Have some money to blow

>> No.25268383

>>25267091
XRP should have never went above 10 cents. Certainly not to $3. KEK.

Tomochain solves the XRP problem.

>> No.25268391

>>25268369
100%

>>25268335
>>25268353
>wow some guy exaggerated online, he must love to fuck mens mouths irl!
you guys are fucking losers and you will stay that way

>> No.25268419

>>25268391
lmao are you mexican? ive noticed that spicks always act really tough and gay online

>> No.25268452

>>25268419
im white.
post nose, jew.

>> No.25268480
File: 14 KB, 200x200, F242828E-954D-47DA-B236-0D7BBE61B7CF.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25268480

>>25267217

>> No.25268498
File: 27 KB, 262x240, 2994FB64-17C2-482B-834D-15AB38952E59.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25268498

>>25267398
oh the COPE

>> No.25268528
File: 60 KB, 600x580, EEFE4DFB-1A12-4FA7-96FC-330926D90C69.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25268528

>>25267452
unprescented levels of COPE

>> No.25268555

I have 32,322 XRP and I'm not selling anything before $2k

>> No.25268579
File: 32 KB, 461x545, En7vDDkWMAA2tRd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25268579

>>25268498
>>25268528
(:

It will be so sweet when I win. Gets me hard just thinking about it. Imagine the dread you will feel when you had the chance to buy at .20 cents but didn't. Fuck being rich, being right is what will give me life for another 30 years kek.

Bye losers.

>> No.25268613

>>25268555
all your xrp is going to be worth less than $2k eoy 2021

>> No.25268647

>>25267452
bankanon when can i expect cool fun numbers on the memegraph in 2021?

>> No.25268657
File: 4 KB, 179x170, 8ED12147-623C-4073-A991-81D795DF6BF9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25268657

>>25268579
Yes anon, YES, let the COPE flow!

>> No.25268680

Anyone else collecting screencaps of fudders on Twitter? I cant wait for XRP to moon so I can rub it in their faces.

>> No.25268738
File: 302 KB, 819x827, 1608924254756.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25268738

>>25268010
Again dodging the question of "why not sell before the crash and buy back at the bottom if you knew about the prediction and genuinely believed it?"
The biggest xrp fud is how retarded their holders are. Huge signal to stay the fuck away.

>> No.25268760

>>25267091
>based on mellon
based on carlos matos, actually
HEY HEY HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>> No.25268765
File: 22 KB, 488x463, 569705D6-AC04-472A-BFC2-B297059CCF26.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25268765

>>25268680

>> No.25268777

>>25267153
>dude plans within plans
What evidence is there that the great reset would pile into xrp? It doesn't do anything, the coin doesn't work with consensus, and the network halted earlier in the year and nearly blew up but no one noticed because no one cares.

>> No.25268793

>>25268738
>makes false assumptions
>asks question relating to false assumption
>is surprised when ignored
>continues to ask question when his whole assumption is false and wrong

fucking kek u cant make this shit up

>>25268647
we expect it to happen before the end of february, most likely sometime in january

the CEO's had a meeting about 3 months ago and knew about this FUD lawsuit and just waited to buy in low as fuck

it's all on internal emails

>> No.25268815

>>25267091
youll kill yourself by eom March
your financial illiteracy is an afront even to the pajeets on biz, even they are better at investing in crypto than (You)

>> No.25268837

>>25267480
>we are against freemasonry and Satanists but we will give them money for their coin and hope they do well.

>> No.25268853

>>25268777
trips of holy truth
xrp really is a dead shitcoin

>> No.25268870

>>25268765
is that you?

>> No.25268885

>>25267091
read your post out loud. you are a fucking RETARD.

>> No.25268887

>>25268793
How does Trump or Biden winning the Presidency impact the plans anon?

>> No.25268910
File: 84 KB, 990x712, HeaviestObjectsInUniverse.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25268910

>>25268793
what false assumptions you fucking idiot? these are the facts:
1) xrp is crashing and dropped hard in value
2) you dipshits said it was all part of the plan
So why the fuck didn't you sell before the crash and buy back in at the bottom? Just answer the question you stupid faggoty fuck

>> No.25268931

>>25268887
trump will win
biden will RIP

>>25268910
retard alert

>> No.25268934

>>25267536
Yeah dude and the easter bunny is going to bring you a brand new lambo.

>> No.25268941
File: 2.56 MB, 322x178, 1579976675796.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25268941

>this thread

>> No.25268995
File: 58 KB, 750x849, qloy5t1t4p761.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25268995

>>25268931
>retard alert
says the inbred who literally had guidance on the price action of xrp and decided to hodl through a crash to worthlessness. holy fuck lmao drink bleach already you dumb fucking inbred.

>> No.25269030

>>25268995
you are literally so fucking stupid it's sad

you are assuming i held through a crash, why the fuck don't you realize that you fucking nigger monkey? holy shit lmao

>> No.25269056

>>25268931
I'm with you on this fren. Since you say you are in investments, what do you think the switch flipped price will be, have you heard anything about that within your circles? Also, do you think XRP will buy it back at a price from investors or will we be able to keep all we like and sell what we want?

>> No.25269098

Tfw put 100k in with my link gains and although this coins shit I’m still at break even

>> No.25269162

>>25269056
the initial price is about 1300-1600 USD
after 2 years it will be around 7500 USD

at some point you will be forced to sell your xrp, (future, years ahead) once all investors do that, xrp will go from 4 digits to 5 and 6 digits for institutional use.

SPARK tokens will be a perpetual income source for xrp holders. What's happening behind the scenes is huge, beyond the small brains of the frogs of 4chan.

>> No.25269250

>>25269162
This lawsuit, sure it is FUD, but do you see it ending within weeks? Or months? Do you think there will be immediate changes in XRP price when the lawsuit is resolved?

Also, if I was to have 30,000 spark tokens, would that be enough to keep some income coming in, so as to not have to unload too much XRP? What do you see the price of the Spark token to look like. Thanks for the insight BTW

>> No.25269252

>>25269162
Will XRP be tied to the gold standard by any chance? I found it interesting that Judy Shelton was waiting for senate confirmation last week.

>> No.25269336
File: 879 KB, 245x230, 1609213732409.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25269336

>>25269162
>kOK ID
What's your basis for 1.5k and beyond?

>> No.25269398

>>25267091
hahaha... some retards never learn

>> No.25269445

>>25269250
The eos lawsuit was like 6 months-9 months

If were lucky Elos or Biden’s appointee will throw it out immediately, if were unlucky it could take years. What’s more concerning is that the sec alleges no one uses ripples odl product

>> No.25269460

>>25269336
schizophrenia

>> No.25269543

>>25269250
Resolution of lawsuit will be very fast. 30k is plenty. The higher xrp price, the higher SPARK price. If XRP is at 1300 USD, imagine SPARK tokens. Maybe 20-30% of xrp price. Maybe more.

>>25269252
Yes and no, it will gold backed but not tied to gold if that makes sense.

>>25269336
4 years of xrp price projections, this is our latest one.

>> No.25269547

>>25269162
>at some point you will be forced to sell your xrp
Why would the kikes running this scam let a bunch of nigger faggots get rich while the price rises instead of just forcing you to sell immediately? Or you know, why wouldn't they just create a new private blockchain to peddle instead?

>> No.25269602
File: 160 KB, 544x479, 1560874398982.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25269602

ahahahahah COPE

>> No.25269610

>>25268555
Marco?

>> No.25269650

>>25269547
millionaires are made daily
millionaires are lost daily
making a bunch of 4channers 100 million each means nothing in the grand scheme of things and let's face it, most will sell way earlier than that figure.

secondly, this is the real world, retail investors were a test and nothing more beyond that, this coin was never meant for retail use, cross border bullshit was an excuse all along, it's all about derivatives.

why not force right away? lawsuits to last 1000 years.

you need to setup the right conditions for an event or events to make sure you can force retail out without anyone having legal rights to sell at a higher profit.

10k is nothing compared to what xrp price will be once the force retail sale happens kek but most will be happy with what they got by then.

this shit happens by the end of february, all of it. you will wake up one day soon and the banking system will simply have changed completely. those of you who hold xrp will be happy as fuck, the rest will suicide.

>> No.25269683

>>25269610
>CunNT ID

>> No.25269747

I have told you every single day to get the hell out of XRP.
I told you at 40c
I told you at 30c
I'm telling you again at 25c
What you believe about the future of XRP isn't important at the moment because there's a cost benefit analysis to it.
Think of it this way - if XRP ever moves to where it might be going back to 50c then you'll see it because you're autistic schizos who spend their entire life looking at the XRP stock price. So there's no FOMO here. That hallowed 2k price that will never happen, you will see it long before any one else so you can just buy back in.
We love to shitpost and schizopost on /biz/ but the SEC stuff isn't a game nor is it some cheap lawsuit. They are going to win and your coins will be worthless.
There's literally no reason at all to stay in XRP. You'll see the price movement before anyone so you won't miss the big gains if they were to come, you are gambling that the SEC case will fall apart which it won't because the vast majority of their evidences comes from Ripple staff themselves bragging in emails, and you are holding a shitcoin that has no intrinsic use case in the next few years because the SEC has bombed its reputation and other alternatives are available. There's no reason for an enterprise company to take the chance on XRP.
Seriously, this is the season of goodwill so I've reverted from the usual shitposting to try and cut through the propaganda and reach those who are still holding out hope of a conspiracy or miracle. It's not real. You are throwing away your money and your families money. Stop being a laughing stock. Get out now and if you see the price revert then you have loads of time to get your "2k EOY" dreams and buy back in. But you never will because this project is dead.

>> No.25269763

>>25269547
There are millions of millionaires with a combined net worth of 150 trillion. Even if XRP reaches $2k one day most will sell before that and it would only realistically increaase the number of millionaires by tens of thousands. There aren't that many wallets that hold enough to become millionaires anon. So looking at it in the grand scheme of things it really isn't that big of a deal.

>> No.25269766

>>25269543
Yes, makes sense. Thank you for the informative post anon.

>> No.25269770
File: 637 KB, 1936x1936, EkY_diyUcAAFALy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25269770

>>25269747
Listen to FUD
Listen to logic

up to you which you choose
im spoonfed you faggots enough for tonight

to those of you who make it, fucking legends.

>> No.25269814

>>25269650
Why is there so much FUD against XRP. These people almost seem like they hate you if you buy some token online. I don't care what others buy. They are not trying to help us. They are trying to make us feel bad. Is this organized? Are they being paid? If so who is doing this?

>> No.25269830

>>25268777
We moving into CBDCs right now, and XRP is the bridge currency btw CBDCs.

How many central banks been working with Accenture to create their CBDCs? Accenture has partnership with Ripple, connect the dots.

We moving to a cashless society, which one will be the foundational layer? Which will be the transactional layer? CBDCs will be transactional layer. XRP? Probably be the foundational layer as eth and btc are way too slow to meet the trillions of trillions of the needed market on a daily basis.

>> No.25269914

>>25269770
That's all you've got - "reality is FUD! It's a conspiracy!"
There's no conspiracy. Nobody is getting paid to shitpost on a Peloponnesian yak shearing forum begging you to not lose all of your money and end up roping. Frankly, the world doesn't give a shit about us enough to bother.
All I can do is to try one more time and say that if you are in XRP with throwaway money then I don't give a shit and whatever. But if you are in XRP with actual money that you are going to struggle to recover from losing then you need to get out because it's never coming back and you can live to fight another day.
As I said, if it rockets then it's fine because you're retarded and autistic enough to see that happening and buy back in more than enough to make millions before the "2k EOY".
Stop believing in QAnon style bullshit if your life savings are on the line. This isn't some diamond hands big brass balls autist bullshit game. You are going to lose your money.

>> No.25269968

>>25269770
Hey any news on silver to go with your XRP numbers? I recall news about it going to triple digits. What do your charts say?

>> No.25270067

>>25269830
And why would the BIS or the IMF or whoever the fuck it is use a shitcoin like xrp when they can create their own payment rail amd give nodes to every central bank. You schizos are really dumb, you surely deserve to be poor.

>> No.25270087
File: 5 KB, 267x259, 1608740516765.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25270087

>>25267091
>I am not Luciferian, thus I am not privy to their exact dates. I piece information together from different sources in my circles, at great risk to my own personal well being and that of my family.
The absolute state of XRP bagholders holy fuck.

>> No.25270201

>>25269914
>>25269914

>he doesn't have big brass autist balls

ngmi, 2k is coming.

>> No.25270488

Im just in it becuase why not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>> No.25270498

Lol

>> No.25270507

XRP is a falling knife be freaking careful!

>> No.25270687

>>25269830
But why would they use xrp? Its not particularly powerful code. Still no smart contracts. Not turning complete. Network was had a downtime earlier in the year where only 1 node was running the network. Why use xrp when they can use anything else that has actual capabilities?

>> No.25271151

>>25270067
>>25270687


XRP is the foundational layer, and CBDCs transactional layer.

XRP is essentially digital gold that's decentralized that can't be mass produced.

CBDCs is centralized and central banks around the world can just create as much CBDCs as they want and create hyperinflation.

Imagine going back to gold standard, XRP = gold or digital reserve currency. The government prints legal tender (CBDCs) based on their gold reserves. You can debase it to gold or back it to gold.

The system is way better where central bankers are printing unlimited amounts of money from thin air. The Fudders like to chase monopoly money, while us schizo chase the real deal.

Physical land, silver, anything scarce, I hold. Go chase your monopoly money.

Lastly, ripple is used due to political connections. Which crypto has the more political connection? You think a BIS central bank can just create their own decentralized crypto and get it to work out of thin air? Ain't the concept decentralized money and fixed supply is what we are after?

>> No.25271214

>>25269770
so what is your price target during this dip?

>> No.25271419

>>25270687
Spark tokens, where have you been?

>> No.25271884

>>25267436
If you are going to do this you should watch the xrp/BTC chart, not their respective usd charts

>> No.25271920

>>25270067
Because its not a shitcoin

>> No.25272117

Wow op is such a massive faggot he makes me want to sell my XRP and never look back. He sounds like he just got onto xsg and is now trying to spread the news. Holy shit what a loser

>> No.25272286

>>25267091
your are so jet black
im gonna skin you & make a wetsuit

>> No.25272328

>>25267106
Are you naive or do you really think that retail drives the price?

>> No.25272372

10 cents inc

>> No.25272397

>>25267091
>>25267166
cope

>> No.25272620

>>25269747
thanks for the fud, just bought more

>> No.25272642

>>25269814
the elites profit handsomely from every xrp sold due to fud, paying some pajeets min salary to fud this board 24/7 costs them almost nothing

>> No.25272876

>>25267091
def go all in anon, what could go wrong

>> No.25273009

>>25267200
>we moonmen nao
give it up lads. srsly.

>> No.25273991
File: 286 KB, 1799x793, Qtar.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25273991

They are the qtards of crypto

>> No.25274030

>>25267091
I'll buy Feb 27th.
Maybe....

>> No.25274066

Scam.

>> No.25274554

>>25269162
tell me senpai, how low will it go? i need more

>> No.25274752

>>25269030
Would you stake your life on the great xrp moon of February 2021? Seal it in blood so I can collect your soul if it fails.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action