[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 604 KB, 854x480, 1591983768565.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
25249713 No.25249713 [Reply] [Original]

>3 Major "once in a lifetime" recessions in my lifetime
>Fiat being devalued into obscurity
>Stock valuations 5x higher than ever recorded in history
>Crypto mooning left and right, but still has no inherent value that can be nullified without access to a computer or internet.

I just wanted to work a safe job for 40hrs a week and go home to my family to relax. Instead I have to worry about all the different actions I need to take to protect my wealth from being eroded. I cant even enjoy my weekends anymore as I'm spending an absurd amount of time reading about all the financial happenings and being convinced a major depression is right around the corner.

Sometimes I wish I was a debtmaxxxed normie, only excited for a new Netflix release and never having any care or worries about my financial future.

The stress is overwhelming, I just wanted to live a normal life and not stare at charts and read whitepapers all day. How can I cope despite spending so much of my energy just to barely keep up with the state of the world.

>> No.25249815

>>25249713
have you tried not being a pathetic faggot ?

>> No.25249856

>>25249815
post your holdings, otherwise Im going to assume your a pot smoking nolife with no cares beyond gov handouts

>> No.25249877

>>25249713
yeah thats not how clownworld works anon. you dont just make a decent living by working hard. you have to game the system if you want to make it
>convinced a major depression is right around the corner.
this is what they want you to think so they can buy cheap and dump on you when you finally decide to buy the top.

>> No.25249903
File: 259 KB, 1500x1500, 1601454364872.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>25249856
>post your holdings, otherwise Im going to assume your a pot smoking nolife with no cares beyond gov handouts

>> No.25249966

>>25249713
Honestly this crash has been so much fun, hope we get another in a decade or so.

>> No.25250271

>>25249713
Stop reading zerohedge, first of all. Doom dayers have no skin in the game and post in your head rent free, like all of their readers.

>> No.25250638

>>25249877
>>25250271

I agree doom posting may not always be accurate, but given the state of the world economy - its hard to turn your attention away

Local prices are being inflated too all hell and back, my grocery bills have went up dramatically in the past 2 years, housing costs are inflating faster than I can manage to save [ And I save nearly every dollar I earn ]

I just dont see a winning move, my wealth is being eroded as fast as Im earning it. In essence I am essentially forced to dabble with risky investments just to keep up and that behavior is being replicated across the market by others.

I guess I just wanted to vent at my frustration with the state of affairs in this thread, im just lowly worker drone and the future is frightening...

>> No.25250786

>>25250638
look, any investment requires faith. fiat requires faith in the central bank. crypto requires faith in the underlying security and communications infrastructure. gold requires faith that off-world mining won't become a thing. stocks require faith in corporations. bonds require faith in the government.
do you see where this is going? if you have no faith in anything just horde ammunition and lentils.