[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 3.21 MB, 2518x1666, UNNSAFETY.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
25240989 No.25240989 [Reply] [Original]

COVER IS FUCKING DEAD. LONG LIVE THE UNION.

https://www.dextools.io/app/uniswap/pair-explorer/0x7f1da3697236d4a5e0efd2a99de5d9c076937856

>> No.25241025

>>25240989
ceiling removed. time for UNN

>> No.25241056

>>25241025
News tomorrow, too, so I hear. Let's. Fucking. GO.

>> No.25241079

Do you guys really see this doing a 50x? I might pick up 100k just in case

>> No.25241242

>>25241079
$1 UNN is FUD. Read this (just came out) https://medium.com/union-finance-updates-ideas/mapping-out-defis-asset-protection-competitive-landscape-168fd3a0d1eb

Open, no-KYC, DAO-governed platform for the creation and development of complex derivatives for layered risks based on market demand. UNION can offer siloed, standalone protection instruments or bundled asset protection options covering an array of layers and risks of DeFi from the layer one through the mempool and to the smart contract technical and economic risks. UNION is an open, inclusive platform that provides modular tooling and encourages creative financial engineering based on organic market demand.
The platform includes the following features:
Bundled protection with different layers of coverage and segregated protection writer exposure.
Decentralized, no-KYC for lowering the barrier to access for users.
Secondary markets for managing and trading risks for both buyers and protection writer. More akin to Lloyd’s of London model than Nexus’ closed primary market bounded by KYC and an internal bonding curve.
A multi-token governance model that divests governance from the market dynamics of buying and supplying protection.

>> No.25241253

>>25241242
UNION is a foundation for building diverse coverage products with different risk profiles for a dynamic ecosystem of users with specific demands and needs. The platform is not reliant solely on a tranched derivatives model, capital pool model, or derivatives-based price hedging. All of them can be incorporated into a single ecosystem of different pools, coverage, and instruments.
KYC/AML — No — low barrier to access.
Asset Protection Offering — Bundled coverage pools addressing all layers of the DeFi stack (e.g., layer one, smart contract, transaction gas), secondary markets for reinsurance, and stokes the development of complex derivatives for asset protection.

>> No.25241272

Governance — A three token system:
UNN is used for governance — voting on protection claims, related conflict resolution protocols, adjusting risk parameters, and adjusting incentive programs.
uUNN is given to buyers of protection, representing their rights to a protection policy (can be traded on secondary markets).
pUNN is given to liquidity providers of protection pools, representing the percent share of the pool they are supporting (can be traded on secondary markets).
The 3-pronged token model prevents conflicts of interest like what happened to Nexus Mutual with yInsure and SAFE tokens by separating governance from protection/policy tokens.

>> No.25241284

Advantages
Bundled protection encompasses the layered risk of DeFi applications operating on permissionless blockchains. Segregates protection writer risk exposure while providing coverage from the bottom to the top of the DeFi stack.
Robust capital and supply and demand-based pricing model taking influence from tried and tested TradFi asset protection.
The initial suite of products includes (but not limited to) transaction gas coverage, over-collateralized ratio product, and smart contract coverage — all of which have product-market fit in DeFi right now. They will have organic demand upon their release.
Liquid secondary markets for risk-sharing between protection writing protocols (e.g., reinsurance). Benefits also include solvency margin relief, arbitrage opportunities for mispriced protection risk, and access to the expertise of other protection protocols.
Inclusive, no-KYC platform.
A governance framework that divests governance decisions from protection contracts and tokens.
Allows for the creation of protection pools on-demand and the issuance of complex derivatives instruments (e.g., CDS, CDO, etc.) to meet a variety of market needs.

>> No.25241296

>More akin to Lloyd’s of London model than Nexus’ closed primary market bounded by KYC and an internal bonding curve.

>> No.25241511

>>25241296
yeah, that bit stuck with me too. 2M and comfy as hell. wish i had more spare ETH but i'm mining sushi.

>> No.25242327

$0.022

we are fucking BACK!

>> No.25242994

3 cent waiting room.

>> No.25243278

>>25240989
We never really left, just some weak handed nuFags who don't know how the cycle's run.

UNN gonna moon next year.

>> No.25243328

>>25243278
I wish I had the balls to flip at $0.035 but I did buy more at $0.018 so let's fucking GO.

>> No.25243385 [DELETED] 

>>25240989
Pump and dump get into it, next pump in 5 days
https://di***rd.gg/XW2xPADMfU

>> No.25243637

>>25243385
shut the fuck up you piece of shit nobody cares this is a UNN board.

>> No.25244273

If Union pulls off what they want, ya'll will laugh at these levels. This shit could easily 250x IMO. I am very, very bullish, despite the rough start.

>> No.25245204

>>25244273
I'd fucking coom and would have made it so it's not happening sorry not until i sell a weak ass 5x can we moon so thank me in advance for my sacrifice later.