[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-05-12: Maintenance has concluded successfully. 2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled.
2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 131 KB, 1143x1092, gspot.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25219259 No.25219259 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

>back under 40c
uhh bros?

>> No.25219274

listen to the podcast and delegate

>> No.25219312

here comes all the "hodl, fuck these fudders" lmao. HF holding my bags of bollocks

>> No.25219380

brb buying more to send it back to 40

>> No.25219396

>>25219274
fucking bollocks, mate.

>> No.25219405
File: 10 KB, 845x374, Bollocks.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25219405

>>25219259
Get out while you can

>> No.25219433

Made back my initial investment

Now just keeping a 1k stack and forgetting about it

>> No.25219438

>>25219396
>>25219312
I'm getting real tired of your samefag psyops, poodar.

>> No.25219451

>>25219259
Im fully expecting LINK to get fucked by the SEC so I moved it into GRT. If it all went to shit I’d only have lost my $100 initial investment into LINK that I made a year and a half ago anyways.

>> No.25219465
File: 480 KB, 808x805, 2basvyi00vz21.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25219465

>>25219259
I've lost the last bits of sanity in the last days.

>> No.25219520

I hope it goes even lower, I want to buy a lot more

>> No.25219525
File: 53 KB, 1097x960, 1592928598770.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25219525

>>25219259
You had 10 days.

>> No.25220210

>>25219259
I sold this for PRQ. How did I do?

>> No.25220351

>>25219274
What characteristics are you looking for when delegating? I delegated a small stack to one of the more trusted indexers, but they take 80% of the indexer rewards and I'm thinking there might be better options. It looks like most of the indexers with better % return are overdelegated or about to become overdelegated. pls help I feel like I'll regret any decision I make.

>> No.25220933

Remember the nonstop dump and bottoming out at 32c before pumping straight up to 48c. It will hover around the 38-45c range for a while before it pumps over 50.

If you bought this expecting it to 50x your investment overnight and are now crying that it's a scam because that didn't happen, you're a degenerate gambler and will never make it. Patience is the key in crypto. This shit has only been out a week. Imagine all the people who sold their BTC at less than 100 dollars whenever it ''dumped''

>> No.25220978

>>25220351
Same boat anon, anyone have any advice on this?

>> No.25221001

>>25219312
>>25219396
>>25220210
>>25220933
Just read the podcast, it's all priced in already.

>> No.25221004

>>25220351
The discord might help you. I'm with a good but overdelegated indexer.

>> No.25221394

Buying GRT is the only important thing for anyone to do in their life right now. All the costs to maintain the infrastructure of the decentralized web will be run through GRT. Every social media platform, online store, porn site, and search engine will be rebuilt on the Graph. Just imagine a single company collecting fees from a decentralized version of Tinder. Would you not buy their stock? Now apply that to the entire internet.

>>25220351
graphlets.io
Check the delegation capacity.

>>25221001
The plan hasn't been fully implemented yet. The potential is priced in but the uncertainty and risks are also priced in. I wouldn't say it's over or undervalued, just that it's going to go way, way up as long as it's proven to function the way it's intended. Also consider the fact that the average person has no idea what the Graph is, and that's going to distort the price away from its true value.

>> No.25221527

I think its the "we're gonna triple (or whatever) the supply in 6 months" thing that has people worried. Otherwise it would be $1 Now. Haven't heard a convincing counter to this yet.

>> No.25221665

I fell for so many shitcoins just like this GRT in 2017, but "NO MAS" good luck and fuck you shillers.

>> No.25221704

>>25219451
Why do you people even bother visiting this piece of shit forum if you only got a few 100$ in crypto???

>> No.25221842
File: 202 KB, 736x1114, pepe-samurai-painting.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25221842

>>25221527
How much would you say the internet is worth?
Trillions?
The graph protocol is the foundation upon which web 3.0 shall be built. Millions of dApps will be built using it's protocol.

If the internet is worth trillions, how much is web 3.0 going to be worth?

Buying the graph is like investing into web 3.0, itself. Yes, there will be 10 billion total supply, but who gives a fuck when the graph will have a trillion dollar marketcap (conservatively) within the next ten years?

>> No.25221864

>>25221527
It's actually by the end of the month not 6 mo. The vesting started in June.

>> No.25222110
File: 20 KB, 482x154, DiscordPTB_G2MdmfPL2P.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25222110

>>25221864
They want your GRT. Check the locked amount by the fucking hour.
>>25221527
Testnet was deflationary. If they're already staked it's still a 28 days to undelegate. If this shit sucks half the cock these fags say it will it will still be a 1$ fully diluted. I'm fudding every other post like these other fucking morons >>25221001 now.

Don't buy this shit it's bollocks.

>> No.25222367

>>25221394
So we really supposed to expect 0 competition here? Kek shill harder.

>> No.25222481

>>25222367
Wheres the competition for Google and Youtube been the past decade lmao

>> No.25222521

>>25222367
The Graph's lead on indexing is so complete that it makes oracles seem like a crowded market.

>> No.25222527

>>25222367
If they haven't released a token then they're several years behind.

>> No.25222769
File: 50 KB, 1200x675, 1608412871011.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25222769

>>25222521

>> No.25223383

>>25222110
Will it still be bollocks after the 3x supply dump in June?

>> No.25223811

>>25221527
>>25222110
I am worried by the increase in supply and the fact that early adopters will soon be able to sell their bags. So I am waiting for the impact of that before getting my GRT.

>> No.25223974

>>25223811
Good call. Wait for 6 months until the new tokens release and the price crashes. Then when the price is at the bottom, then you buy. That's how you be a smart trader.

>> No.25224043

Buying GRT is the only important thing for anyone to do in their life right now. All the costs to maintain the infrastructure of the decentralized web will be run through GRT. Every social media platform, online store, porn site, and search engine will be rebuilt on the Graph. Just imagine a single company collecting fees from a decentralized version of Tinder. Would you not buy their stock? Now apply that to the entire internet.

>> No.25224210

>>25224043
SHILL SPOTTED

>> No.25224333

>>25224210
It's glitchy because it's not using the Graph.

>> No.25224506

>>25222367
>make something promising and one of a kind
>"omg it will fail because EVENTUALLY there will be competition xD"
what the fuck is your argument

>> No.25224519

>>25221665
word.

>> No.25224575

>>25219259
Its been at .39 for a few hours now on average. Just priced in my profits from the last spike. Been watching it slowly fall all weekend to crab at this point. Imo a buy signal.

>> No.25224631

>>25224575
no
>>25219259
33-34 ct.

>> No.25225355

>>25224631
GRT went down so hard because of the XRP fiasco. Every shitcoin got hit hard that day. I do not believe it will be so easy now for us to see .30 prices.

>> No.25225473

>>25219259
absolute load of bollocks

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action