[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 955 KB, 768x835, 1608032977578.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
25174209 No.25174209 [Reply] [Original]

With how much USD has been printed, if they were to open up and have people spending again (i.e. increasing the velocity of money), you'd immediately get hyperinflation. That would be the end of the fiat currency system as we know it. Contrary to what you people think, they do NOT want this to happen as it would be the end of the banking elites. It would also be the most brutal global economic depression we've ever experienced.

This whole covid shit is basically their last attempt to stay in control. Personally I hope the USD and everything does collapse. Their Great Reset shit is them trying to stay in control but it's simply not gonna happen. Enjoy the ride, this is going to be the craziest decade ever.

>> No.25174467

Its definitely seems like it is to contract the economy while getting away with more autocracy.
I think a lot of elites think communism is better than ww3 and they have made that decision for us, we're all gonna die anyway through so fuck em

>> No.25174489

>>>/pol/