[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 326 KB, 404x541, TONEGAWAAAAA.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
25117421 No.25117421 [Reply] [Original]

100k, 200k isn't small change! Make no mistake, you damn brats. Money is worth more than life! Whether they want to or not, people use up most of their lives for money. In other words, they are eroding their own existence and lives for just that! They're exchanging their own existence for money! Whether you're a wage slave or a Doctor, everyone is risking their lives for money!
Imagine the lives of those who are called "elite". In school they go home only after attending their private tutoring sessions. They are always at the top of their class! They go to first-rate schools and first-rate universities by winning in the exam wars. When they think they've won and entered a first-rate company, the only thing awaiting them is the race to success. They place their jobs first and foremost, brown-nose their superiors, flatter their clients. They diligently go to work every single day and work overtime. After living that sort of life for little over ten years... Around their mid 30's or when they're 40, they're finally able to save up about 100-200k.
Do you understand? 200k is a lot of money! It's big money! In comparison, what the fuck are all you? You never really studied hard, nor did you ever put all your effort into your jobs. You never built on anything, you never endured anything, you never overcame anything. And you just live you lazy life. All you did was gamble on some magic internet money! Don't make light of it! You're not going to get such a large amount like 200k like that!

But you still want to obtain it. You still want to grab it! If that's the case, you have no choice but to gamble on shitcoins or leverage trade!

>> No.25118521

>>25117421
>You're not going to get such a large amount like 200k like that!
lol, 18 yr here, knew about the shitcoin Keep3r when it was 10 dollars but I had been awake 24hr and went to sleep right after someone told me about it. Woke up and it was 250 and started screaming because I had 10k in crypto profits for trading shitcoins, could have easily made 100k in a few hours, and you tell me I have to work my entire life for that kind of money? fuck off

>Money is worth more than life!
I agree with you on this point and will likely kyms because of it, I am not going to waste my life just to obtain that kind of money if I only care about money in my life (and well my education, don't care about it anymore after the stuff I've seen)

>> No.25118593

>>25117421
>tfw my boss is japanese and he literally gave me that lecture when i complained that my salary was too low

>> No.25118635

>>25118593
Your boss told you to gamble on shitcoins?

>> No.25118776
File: 78 KB, 720x600, Kamina.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The point is that the vast majority of humanity will wage slave for what us traders and speculators can make in a couple of months

Don't be greedy, take profits off the table. Don't be the guy that had millions of profit in some shitcoin and never took any profits and held it to zero.

If you make gains in a shitcoin great! Put some of it into bitcoin and cash some out and buy something nice for yourself. Protect yourself, don't go all in on some shitcoin unless 'all in' to you is a investment under 10k

>> No.25118812

>>25118776
Good advice man.
I made 800 bucks swinging PRQ and that’s more money than I would make in about 1.5 weeks of hard manual labor.
It’s so so so risky but I’d be fucked not to try.

>> No.25118870

>>25117421
$200 k is peanuts, my salary is about 60% of that but its honestly nothing.