[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.43 MB, 662x712, ....png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2509214 No.2509214 [Reply] [Original]

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

>> No.2509218

>>2509214
you really like making these edits dont you

>> No.2509219

>>2509214
Where does Wojak now decide? Or, perhaps better asked, when?

>> No.2509301

I love those bosts

>> No.2509402

Tell us how much you lost, anon.

>> No.2509413
File: 130 KB, 480x360, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2509402

>> No.2510036
File: 602 KB, 1920x1080, [ANK-Raws] ガーリッシュ ナンバー 04 (BDrip 1920x1080 HEVC-YUV420P10 FLAC).mkv_snapshot_01.12_[2017.06.13_14.52.39].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2509214
>he fell for the mooncoin meme
100x you deserved it anyway

>> No.2510250
File: 119 KB, 533x467, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

[Verse 1]
I'm tired of being what you want me to be
Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface
Don't know what you're expecting of me
Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes
I've become so ...

[Hook]
Wake me up!
Wake me up inside!
I can't wake up
Wake me up inside!
Save me!
Call my name and save me from the dark ...

[Verse 2]
Can't you see that you're smothering me?
Holding too tightly, afraid to lose control?
'Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you....

[Hook]
Wake me up!
Wake me up inside!
I can't wake up
Wake me up inside!
Save me!
Call my name and save me from the dark

[Outro]
Bring me to life
I've been living a lie, there's nothing inside
Bring me to life