[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 22 KB, 334x506, 79DCC968-0C3F-4C28-BB24-4FAD10B70B22.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
25089630 No.25089630 [Reply] [Original]

Good morning work from home kings! It’s those golden few days before Christmas where even if you’re a desk wagie, you aren’t doing anything.

>instead of giving us a useless gift or a party the company is letting us charge up to $400 on the corporate card as a gift to ourselves, or as a reimbursement on a purchase
>can be goods or services, but nothing that can be taxed like gift cards or crypto
>have to use it before the end of the fiscal year
>tfw the new Xbox is sold out

I was thinking of spending it on a really nice hotel stay. But I need ideas. I’ll be spending most of my “working” hours today trying to figure out that to buy.

>> No.25089725

>>25089630
One time at a concentration camp an SS officer was taking a Jewish prisoner to be shot. While they were walking to the side of the mass grave the officer decided to play a game.

"One of my eyes is made of glass. If you guess which one it is, I will let you live.", the officer said.

The Jew looked him in the eyes and confidently answered, "It is the right one.".

"Yes it is, but how did you know?" the officer asked.

"I saw a glimmer of humanity in it.", answered the Jew.