[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 2.68 MB, 2560x1707, xrp.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
25068474 No.25068474 [Reply] [Original]

three hours since SEC's official announcement
Ripple announced it much earlier
years of fud calling ripple and xrp a shitcoin scam etc
i bought at 30 cents but gdi i'm not happy with 50% gains
if this coin turns out to be unfuddable despite this supposedly huge SEC news god damn
i'm going to miss out on this shit going to smth ridiculous like maybe 3 dollars again
is this SEC shit priced in already and is the bottom in
i don't want to fomo back in to xrp
convince me biz that worse news is coming to ripple and xrp

>> No.25068681

>>25068474
Hope you learned your lesson
Most likely scenario is here a settlement
SEC benefits by having Ripple pay them
SEC also "wins" vs crypto because they got Ripple to pay them
Ripple benefits because to get away with their shady shit all they have to do is pay whatever amount that is pocket change for them anyway
Ripple "wins" vs SEC because they can say that SEC failed to win their case, causing a new generation of retards to be impressed and buy XRP

>> No.25068784

>>25068474
It's going up because of btc retard. The moment btc dumps or starts crabbing this shit is gonna tank harder than the hindenburg

>> No.25069795

>>25068784
If that fus was legit all whales and big investors would dump it right to 20c minutes after the news

>> No.25069863

>>25068474
Schizos are going to dump on you when you inevitably fomo back in after this lawsuit is dismissed. Ripples executive team is mostly jews.. Wallstreet/ SEC is mostly Jews...

Nothing is going to happen this lawsuit will end in XRPs favor or with a small slap on the wrist, Jews only fuck over non jews. Jewish nepotism runs deep in the American Finance Industry... You just fucked yourself by selling

>> No.25070024

>>25069863
This was just free publicity for XRP. Boomers who still only trade stocks and who haven't dipped into crypto yet will see this SEC stuff, and it will actually give legitimacy to XRP. If anything this is bullish. I can't believe how many retards think this is a bad thing.