[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 33 KB, 600x765, happywj.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
25066518 No.25066518 [Reply] [Original]

Is the end of the XRP Schizo.

>> No.25066596
File: 892 KB, 1920x1152, america.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>25066518
are you for chinese controlled projects like Bitcoin and Ethereum or are you for XRP made in the the good ole' U S of A? If it's the it's the former get lost faggot

>> No.25066982

>>25066518
What the fuck did you just fucking say about XRP, you little FUDer? I’ll have you know I was awarded employee of the year at RippleLabs, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret shakeouts againts BTC and ETH, and I have over 300 successful swings.

I am trained in meme magic and I’m one of the top schizos in the entire /XRP/ schizo general. You are nothing to me but just another fudder. I will wipe your gains the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this space, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to /xsg/ over the Internet? Think again, linker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Bogdanov's and Sminem across the blockchain and your IP is being traced to your portfolio app right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your portfolio. You’re fucking JUST, kid. I can move anychart, anytime, and I can defund you in over seven hundred ways, and that's before contacting my buddies over at the WEF, IMF and the fed.

Not only am I extensively trained in solidity, but I have access to the entire arsenal of decentralised nodes across ETH and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable shitcoins off the face of the internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking backspace.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over your portfolio and your bank account for it.

You get the fucking rope, pink.

>> No.25066987

>>25066596
fuck the USA.
CHINA NUMBA 1