[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 246 KB, 1200x1200, 1608427777695.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
25063090 No.25063090 [Reply] [Original]

If I'm only profiting a few k per year through trading, will the glowies notice potentially unreported money flowing in and out of my bank accounts? will exchanges like cb pro and kraken jew on me and report me as a bad goy? what happens if I forget to report trading gainz on my taxes? im prone to forgetting these things

>> No.25063923
File: 74 KB, 599x563, 1598469554019.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

/biz/ burger pls halp

>> No.25063975

>>25063090
You'll go undiscovered for a long ass time, then something won't add up. You might forget to pay a bill, but an error caused the tax to be paid anyway so they want to refund you, they look at your tax history and...

Basically, keep a gun and a bullet around if you go down that route.

>> No.25064027

>>25063090
yes. no free monayz

>> No.25064051

Here's an angle for ya:
do you really think any governmental agency, lest of all the gay-RS, is going to operating at full capacity after 2020? This year is going to be the Wild West for tax reporting. The IRS is going to have its hands full of shit between the PPP and oh yeah, the stimulus money everyone is going to have to be reporting on top of all the usual bullshit. The IRS might as well eliminate cap gains this year and save themselves the trouble.

>> No.25064155

>>25063090
Yes. They will. Now more than ever.

Also, buy KAI. It's going to a dollar.

>> No.25064785

Depends on what's a normal pattern for you and your next countryman but yes and I've done it with a lot more than just a few K, regular to a constant.

The type of activity alerts can dictate you going from nothing erratic detected to an alert because of human carelessness just like that but doesn't have to happen either. I say this with a decade of experience and not invited to any proceedings. I should note that when I do want large and quick access that my understanding of finances/local laws has aided in constructing a maze that definitely shrouds it a lot.

I'm fortunate enough where this is all extra too, I wouldn't feel the same about doing this in an account I'm also adding significantly more attention to whatever activities mixed with volumes of activity generated from subsiding. Get extra accounts anyway. I have multiple I don't need all the time but it offers more options.

"I'm stupid/didn't know" goes the whole way with them in the event a notice of authority does eventually show versus clearly knowing and acting with premeditated actions to evade.

They will give you the opportunity to pay if you engage because who doesn't love getting paid without further incident? So, not paying is not as outright bad on average save for extra scrutiny and restrictions in certain sector capacities/clearance obviously so if that matters gtfo for your life's sake this shit is dumb anyway.