[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 19 KB, 512x512, TB.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
25002732 No.25002732 [Reply] [Original]

Bot just caught the 66c dip on GRT and instantly made profit, while i was afk being a fatass eating tacos.

Holy shit i love this thing. It cost me 400$. Its literally already paid for itself.

Small technical barrier right now setting it up for people who are not experienced with computers. The dev team is fantastic and will walk anyone through it step by step. This is very under priced.

GUI coming very soon. Then you will be priced out.

t.me/tradebutlerbot_chat

>> No.25002840

Undb competitor but better

>> No.25003012

#TBB is an Undervalued gem

-Fully working product

-User-friendly GUI being developed and to be released soon

-Runs locally in your computer

- No access to your private keys, so totally safe

- Set and forget

UNDB is currently trading at $2.2k
TBB is currently trading at $400
Do the math and the potential is huge and the value of this is exponential with the potential returns from trades and the increasing value of the token from incoming huge demand to use it.

>> No.25003022

How is it better than undb?

>> No.25003035

>>25003022
undb does cycling trades using %
-tbb does trades with simpler to edit limits - 0.0003 eth
-undb has 0.001 resolution so if token is low price you have to wait for it to move a lot
-tbb is local and much faster than any limit contract based solution

>> No.25003100

bought 1 TBB to tried the trading bot. Followed the instruction and has work for a small trader like myself. Can recommend as you can "sell" of the TBB coin if you do not like it after you bought it for trial :)

>> No.25003153

Is team trustworthy?

>> No.25003194

>>25003100
Really? How easy is this bot to use?
I'd propably use it for trading btc, since it seems the easiest to trade.
I'm interested, can I fuck it up badly somehow? Not a computer wizard, but not a complete retard.

>> No.25003493

>>25003194 #
Its only on ETH network I think

>> No.25003569

Can you explain to me what it is trying to do? I’ve experimented with tons of bots and never made any money. I think I spent about an entire year of my life on gekko not so installing this and running it would be no problem for me. The problem is always the strategy. I spent a million hours backtesting every conceivable strategy with every conceivable value for variables with gekko bot and never got anything consistently profitable in real world use.

>> No.25003946

>>25003569
It will let you scan you entry/exit points for coins that you are interested in. You set these points, and how often the bot will scan. So you will never miss a dip or a pump. It is like limit orders on uniswap.