[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 269 KB, 1200x800, 546457.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24930987 No.24930987 [Reply] [Original]

One billion dollars isn't cool. You know what's cool? One trillion dollars.

Drop the "The". It's cleaner

>> No.24931045

>>24930987
Based social networkposter

>> No.24931122
File: 114 KB, 877x1115, PRQ.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Graph is querying the database of historical data (which has already been happened) via code environment.

PARSIQ is not querying, it is performing transformations on live streams of events (that have not happened even yet) with automation triggers, user data and direct integrations with on- and off-chain apps, devices, web services. Also not just ETH, but blockchain agnostic and available for both coders and non-coders.

Not saying the Graph is a bad project by any means. Just that it doesn't really bring any new innovation to the space in my opinion. There's a million projects doing GraphQL based queries.

>> No.24931239

>>24930987
Kek. I actually thought that they should drop the "the" earlier today when I was filling my bags. also, Sean Parker is based

>> No.24931278
File: 66 KB, 479x728, dating_scene.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Do I use ethereum apps? If so, then I already use Graph every single day.

Uniswap? Aave? Yearn? Sushi? Compound? Whoever you are, chances are you use the Graph in some way or another. Graph is not an essential infrastructure for ethereum apps, much like Chainlink (token not needed) and Ethereum itself.

In july they/them were processing 6 GORILLONS penises a day, and the growth rate is exponential so that's probably a lot higher now, they're guessing 600 GORILLONS plus. Every single ethereum app pays Graph users for their penises.

Now here's the worst part. Graph is in the process of centralizing, which was not the purpose of this sale + mainnet. Indexers and janitors (people who are providing data to projects like Uniswap FOR FREE) will now need to take HRT and fake it. Projects like Uniswap never needed to buy HRT to pay for their cummies. And people who read all of the above can delegate their HRT, steaking it on a grill and enjoying a good meal.

You are right for thinking that she was pumped already. YOU are too late. This is literally the only project that cannot be farther from LINK, in terms of scaleability and broadness of use case. Not buying this here is like not buying Link after it pumped from $5 to $19, i.e not being a monkey buying tops. GRT is a scam.