[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.25 MB, 1274x952, 666234524.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24908148 No.24908148 [Reply] [Original]

Ethereum cannot scale thats a fact. The ETH 2.0 roll out is protracted and convoluted, not too mention that the technology they are working on is inferior and antiquated in comparison to Cardano. There is an atmosphere of ambiguity as to when the Ethereum development team will release a fully working product. If ETH 2.0 launches too early there will be without a doubt a series of disastrous catastrophic errors and bugs that will severally impact the confidence of users and investors. If they release ETH 2.0 too late they are going be left behind. Cardano has already developed a superior network that's orders of magnitude more technologically advanced than Ethereum 2.0. The ETH development team are working on an insurmountable task. Personally my own experience of using Ethereum has been overall a negative one, where the majority of the time I have to pay exorbitant amounts of money in gas fees only for my transactions to get stuck pending for one hour. If people that are technologically literate hate using Ethereum what will normies think of it when they clog the network trying to trade imaginary cats.

>> No.24908319

meanwhile
https://playgameoflife.com/

>> No.24908975
File: 52 KB, 281x300, its-true-all-of-it.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]