[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 103 KB, 1372x1372, Loopz.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24897439 No.24897439 [Reply] [Original]

>ETH bullrun has barely started
>Already costs $2 for simple token transfer

You do know Layer 2 is the future right? Loopring is rolling out Layer 2 AMM with liquidity mining coming soon. People aren't going to be willing to use UNI when gas fee is $9 for simple token transfer... We are almost there. Getting from $2 for simple tx, to $9 isn't a 4x in tx per day, its like maybe a 15%-20% increase will get us there. This would put your average UNI fee at around $100.

This is not only essential for a lot of traders, it will be essential for ETH to survive as an ecosystem. Even Vitalik thinks so.

Remember, all layer 2's mooned towards the end of last altrun when gas prices went up. ETH activity barely went down since then, just enough to let prices fall, but it will be high af in possibly two days. Think UNI airdrop levels again.

Don't miss out on Loopring, its literally the best L2 solution.

OMG is pure dog shit, optimism is actually more expensive, and is nowhere near done.

>> No.24897508

>>24897439
If you think I'm buying into your chink scam just because Vitalik mentioned it you are going to be very disappointed

>> No.24897673

>>24897508
It's ok, soon you won't have a choice. Since I typed this out the gas fee increased another 50%. With even 10% more activity it will probably double again.

Stay poor.

>> No.24898024

>>24897673
Don't even bother with Loopring on /biz/. This place is too low IQ for such a good project. Just keep buying and /biz/ will buy in after it explodes

>> No.24898272
File: 38 KB, 590x396, vshillinglrc.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24898024
I know the pajeets are too dumb to buy because they are cucked by chinks and the fact that there are a few chinks on the team triggers them.

But I know there are a few white male NEETs here who are smart enough to buy. Also, ETH gas price has gone up another 25% since my last post in this thread. Prices could be $10 buy the end of the day.

Economic activity on ETH is being limited because of lack of people using layer 2. Loopring is literally so fucking easy now to deposit to, its honestly unreal. Way easier than xDai, MATIC or those fake layer 2 sidechains that don't have ETH's security.

Even if the Loopring network goes down you can get your funds off of it. You can't beat this thing.

>> No.24899126

I was about to buy this on UNI. Bought in binance instead since it was so fucking expensive to use UNI.

>> No.24899246

>>24898272
It's a long term project, slow burner. Literally everything will eventually be on zk rollups but the technology is still being developed (zk rollup bridges, generalized smart contracts instead of needing a trusted ceremony for each use case). DeFi gem Uniswap is first doing optimistic rollups but really optimism is terrible with finality taking weeks, people don't understand how terrible that is. Loopring is leading the charge for the future of DeFi and people are too stupid to even realize it. I think we are super early for stuff like this, people are always complaining about gas but a proper zk rollup generalized upgrade for defi is still a year or so away, so it makes sense people are ignoring zk rollup projects.