[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 38 KB, 339x500, 51uSGbgtQDL.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24876078 No.24876078 [Reply] [Original]

Alright Guys

How the fuck do I get started in this shit? My single regret is not taking advantage when this shit first hit /g/ in 2010. I was in the 10th grade back then, and was focusing on the software/start-up game so my FOMO ain't that crazy.

But the Bull run from 2015 are returns that are once in a universe. Sad I missed out, but Id din't totally understand bitcoin. Money that can be stolen by hackers huh?

Please help get into Bitcoin the right way, and only bitcoin. I'm not interested in other crypto, those are obvious scams.

From what I remember, Hardware wallets are the best and most secure right? I was trying to download bitcoin core but they said it was 350GB.......so how does a hardware wallet work?

I just want something to most coins off of exchanges.

>> No.24876159
File: 362 KB, 2048x1784, 1608010813315.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24876078
>Please help get into Bitcoin the right way, and only bitcoin. I'm not interested in other crypto, those are obvious scams.
t. Pic related
You have no clue what you're talking about but you act like you're an expert. You are never gonna make it unless you learn to honestly accept your obvious mental deficiencies.

>> No.24876196

>>24876159
give me knowledge brother

>> No.24876214

>>24876159
I don't know shit, but I can learn fast

I don't want to wage slave inn Silicon Valley my whole life. Help me.

>> No.24876508
File: 31 KB, 258x375, 1607912242748.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24876196
First think abiut why you're only asking this question *after* bitcoin set a new ATH. It reeks of FOMO.
Second ETH is quite clearly not a scam, it may fail but that would just be failing, plenty of ERC20 tokens are scams, plenty are not but the legitimate ones, if you can find them, are where you will see the greatest gains, outstripping anything you will make from bitcoin. I am not telling you to buy into these now necessarily, bitcoins dominance is lower than I expected it to be but generally when btc pumps, alts dump.
It's arguably riskier, yes, but no risk no reward and every second bitcoin is at ATH you run the risk of get ring dumped on.
I'm not as familiar with other projects like cardano or polkadot so I will let somebody else explain them but I don't think they're outright scans (although cardano does have some reson to be suspicious). xrp is probably a scam. XMR is based but not a coin for moonbois. Some defi projects will give you mega returns some will scam you.
I haven't told you to buy or not buy anything in this post because you shouldn't be taking people at their word in any case. The most important thing to do is to DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH and to decide what ratio of risk/reward that you are comfortable with. If you're a boomertier coward or megarich then stick with bitcoin, if you're not an utter puddy look into alts.
I get the impression some bitcoin maxipad told you every single alt is a scam and you just believed them. It's simply not true. Don't fuck with futures/leverage/options/margin trading if you don't know what you're doing.

>> No.24876778

>>24876508
Too many typos
Phone posting