[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 313 KB, 471x610, ccds.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24819961 No.24819961 [Reply] [Original]

Post your DeFi GEM here buddies

I begin:

Kernel vaults finance,
Decentralized Hedge Fund with unlimited growth, compounding its revenues.

Non inflationary token, max supply at launch.

Yield from 3 mechanisms :
1% fee on every transaction-> LP stakers.
Profits from the Hedge fund-> LP stakers.
Lending with Kernelvaults products -> lenders

The hedge fund is filled by a part of the transaction fees, it compound forever its rewards from the fees, and distribute its profits from lending and LP strategies to the stakers.
Just imagine long term.

The liquidity is forever locked, it starts with an LGE, next LGE will be filled by the hedge fund and the rewards distributed to stakers again.

Your turn now, Shill me your GEM !

>> No.24820034

I didn't mention collateral staking and fair collateralized loans, just check kernel vaults docs if you want to learn more.

Com on shill me your gem will ya

>> No.24821018

WOZX DYOR

>> No.24821060
File: 5 KB, 227x222, GrowthDeFi.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Growth DeFi. 1 mill liquidity and growing and a 3mill mcap. Full Audit will be completed this week. Few understand

>> No.24821506
File: 79 KB, 744x364, dexg.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24819961
DEXG jump in before they release DEX in december

DEXG holders will get a share of all trading fees from the exchange, while taking part in the governance of the protocol, expanding or modifying its features. Enterprises meanwhile can use DEXG as colletaral to mint mentioned off-chain tokens, further increasing the demand for it.

The Protocol features a brand new and unique AMM technology, which reduces the volatility effect and slippage on existing exchanges making trading a lot cheaper compared to the likes of UNISWAP while removing the need for external price-oracles. At the same time, the protocol will be able to handle off-chain minting of tokens for IoT like use-cases. This hasn’t been achieved by other decentralised protocols before and is a very unique factor when talking about DEXG.

In the near future, we will launch the beta of the DEXToken Swap exchange, which we will subsequently add features on over time. With the mentioned unique features and interconnectivity with the Flowchain architecture, we envision DEXG to become a global player in the field of decentralised finance and IoT.

With the final staking round ending in January 2021, we’ll intensify our efforts to acquire real-world enterprise and business partnerships, but more on that once the time has come.

>> No.24821526
File: 25 KB, 600x584, IMG_0207.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

bonded.finance simple as.

>> No.24822044

SpiderDAO

>> No.24822072

$CVP