[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 268 KB, 1200x800, What-is-Cardano-ADA.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24754398 No.24754398 [Reply] [Original]

Cardano has the most detailed and most realistic business plan and the most professional developer team in this field. They will also have a stable 100+ million dollar funding every year!
Cardano will be in top 3 in a year and it's fucking sure!

https://youtu.be/k8a6tX53YPs

>> No.24754406
File: 580 KB, 640x617, Chad Hoskinson.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24754398

>> No.24755169
File: 100 KB, 400x460, gav6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cardano is about as solid as it gets.

I'm genuinely concerned about it's competition though Polkadot and more so the ethics of Gavin Wood who openly admitted to sexually abusing a dying 12 old girl in1998. Apparently his excuse for authoring such an absolutely revolting article was that it was "A work of fiction" I don't believe his alibi as even larping about such an event means he is completely sick in the head. Along with his friendship with Vitalik and his odd statements about "child abuse" not being harmful to society I genuinely think those involved at the top with Ethereum development are involved with child sexual abuse and more evidence seems to be coming to light around this topic. I genuinely think Charles knows more about odd and illegal activities taking place behind the scenes and I wonder if this is why he left and people from Ethereum are so intent on discrediting him.

At the end of the day innovation will win and Cardano is already there.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/09/20/report-ethereum-co-founder-gavin-wood-deleted-blog-post-about-sex-with-underage-girl/

Gavin and Vitalik will both one day face justice for their crimes.
People will want to distance themselves from Ethereum and Polkadot when this happens.. (Which It will)

>> No.24755245

>>24755169
Charles has called Viltaik a man with no moral compass. I think he's 100% right. I don't want Cardano to win because it has the best tech, which it seems like it will have, I want it to win because it's not run by an evil scumbag.