[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 2.35 MB, 1440x2749, Kaiji lottery.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24730452 No.24730452[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>inb4 idiot tax
>yes I'm shilling for free

Bravoloto is a 'free' online lottery developed by marketluck (baguette company) in which you can win up to 1 million EUR if you get lucky, picking 5/48 numbers and 2/12 astrological signs for each grid. The odds to win the jackpot are slightly similar to Euromillions and other lotteries of that kind, i.e close to zero. But playing gives you a nonetheless small chance of winning.

There are three kinds of grids you can play :
-Normal grids, 3 draws per day at 9:45 AM, 12:15 PM and 8:45 PM GMT with a jackpot of 25k EUR
-super grids, 1 draw per day at 9:45 PM GMT with a jackpot of 100k EUR
-mega grids, 1 draw on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays at 10PM GMT with a jackpot varying between 500k and 1M EUR

The app grants you AT LEAST 50 normal grids per day, for free. To obtain super grids, you must fill 10-20 normal grids per draw and 150 normal grids gives you one mega ticket. (If you grind you can gain one per day since there are 3 daily draws.)

>since it's free, you're the product right?
Indeed. The app works by allowing you to play grids by watching ads. So it's NORMALLY a huge time waster, and according to an interview from the CEO the average player spends ~30 minutes per day on the app.

>Then why the fuck are you shilling this?

Because you can actually CIRCUMVENT THE ADS, if you just use a system-wide adblocker such as a cracked version of AdGuard, Blokada or DNS66 on Android. Filling a grid only take 2 seconds instead of 1 minute, and you can block all of the background trackers/analytics without risk of breaking the app. I even took the time to read the ToS and there is no mention of the use of adblockers

>must be a manipulated scam then
It's the weakest link, but it's monitored by a known French bailiff and seeing their business model they'd rather have people think it's legitimate to bring more potential customers and players. A roastie won 500k EUR last year

>> No.24730643

the roasty who won was probably part of his family

>> No.24730712

>>24730452
nobody puts this much effort into a free shill you filthy subhuman jeet, now kindly take my advice and kys for the good of the human race

>> No.24730873
File: 3.00 MB, 2536x1440, 1607702772712.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So yes this thread is not crypto related, but it couldn't hurt to play this besides investing in shitcoins or whatever you're doing to make money. One day you might wake up with good news without paying for anything

Here are links for the AdBlockers I previously mentioned, even if you don't end up playing a lottery scam you can at least leave this thread with tools that WILL improve your phoneposting experience. Most of the following links are taken from Mobilism, so you can consider them relatively safe if you're paranoid about viruses and stuff.

>AdGuard
https://userupload.net/vglbfvmqsekk
https://www.uploadship.com/6176c92fa45f23b4

>Blokada
https://dropgalaxy.in/zazcxbinjico
https://mega4up.com/bkpg89ikocej

>DNS66 for free as in freedom tards
https://f-droid.org/en/packages/org.jak_linux.dns66/

The advantage of those compared to Adaway or AFwall+ is that you don't need to root or install xPosed on your android phone. Be sure to enable all filters in AdGuard and don't hesitate to block requests you deem suspicious.
Sadly I don't know if AdBlockers as good as these exist on iOS

I think I gave you everything. The chances are small but it's worth a shot
>>24730643
From the TOS, family members aren't allowed to play but you never know. The legitimacy of the app truly is the weakest link.

>>24730712
Choke on my dick nigger. I'm literally providing you with tools to play this for free and effectively cheating the system, I gain nothing. If you make sure to block every single tracker using the adblocker combined with Netguard you literally cannot send more data than what's needed to play the grids, SKIPPING THE ADS and reducing your exposure to the companies trying to sell your data. You can gamble for free and without consequences maybe beside wasting 3 minutes per day at most, probably in vain due to the nature of the game, but it's still better than nothing in my opinion.

>> No.24731221
File: 1.30 MB, 1283x795, Luck IS a skill.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Oh yeah forgot to mention this somewhat important detail, but I believe the app is only available for countries in Europe. I don't know if burgers can even download the app on the playstore, might be worth to try though.
Now I think I really spelled out everything you needed to know. Show me that luck is indeed a skill /biz/

>> No.24731514
File: 113 KB, 768x768, DBA62627-DAB5-4ABC-BA19-5221DF5FDD4F.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I promise this is the last bump but I forgot to mention the devs aren't retarded.

You can only play up to 100 unique grids per draw no matter the type so it's not possible to play the long game and stack up let's say 3000 grids to try and improve your odds. Even though 3000/116 000 000 is still RIDICULOUSLY SMALL.

Now see you around. Don't forget to enable https filtering if you use AdGuard and buy WCRES you'll thank me in a year it has far better than odds than a free baguette lottery

>> No.24731640

looks like a scam, it's probably a scam

>> No.24731843

>>24731640
it's a lottery, so in essence it's scammy in nature. You can't know for sure if the winners they showcased in their cringe ads on YouTube since 2017 are actors or not but I believe it's in their best interest for the app to be legit as more players = more traffic = more ad revenue

Right now counter measures against adblockers are non-existent, hence why this might be worth a try.