[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 110 KB, 793x500, dp_meme.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24727732 No.24727732 [Reply] [Original]

>tfw tired of rebasing my net worth by -80% in 3 negative rebases

Dollar Protocol is based and it's also based on the whitepaper of one of ETH og's Robert Sams.
It's a multi-layered algorithmic stablecoin and the first and only one of its kind. DOLLARS (USDX) is the stablecoin, SHARE gives you passive income in form of airdropping DOLLARS, and later even YUAN and EUR on positive rebases!
It also functions as a speculative asset and you get governance rights in the completely community-based network.
The best thing is you can escape negative rebases if the time weighted average price (TWAP) of 12 hours fall below 0.95 $ by locking your DOLLARS for xBOND, which gives you 50% of the positive rebases in DOLLAR. This ensures an intrinsic value of xBOND (around 3.1xDOLLARS as we speak), will later be able to farm SHARE or DOLLARS as well and will be freely tradable on the open market.
>tldr Buy SHARE, earn DOLLAR, never experience negative rebases by buying xBOND .

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/seigniorage-shares

https://www.dextools.io/app/uniswap/pair-explorer/0x18f238a96392a8fabb87065b5129dd00192e6cb1

Medium for v1, v2 is following:
https://dollarprotocol.medium.com/

https://github.com/rmsams/stablecoins/blob/master/paper.pdf

t.me/dollarprotocol

>> No.24727752

WARNING. OG investors in this protocol are still out of pocket despite promises to repay lost funds, due to the developer pushing new code without understanding the deployment process and bricking his token. Hundreds of thousands of dollars lost in some cases. Repayments were promised - in time - but nothing materialized. And now they have swept everything under the carpet - new medium, all mentions on tg purged, no hint that anything ever went wrong.

Invest at your own (significant) risk.

>> No.24727823

>>24727752
As far as I am aware a lot of funds were recovered and sent back to the original owners. A lot of OG'S are still active in the community and you are free to join the chat to see for yourself. Yes there was a brick but the main dev Robert was very transparent about it. As of now the system works perfectly with a lot of stuff on the roadmap. DYOR!

>> No.24727915

>>24727823
Yes, the bagholders from v1 are still in the chat, and have been mostly silent, waiting. No ETH repaid.

>> No.24727951

>>24727915
you are fud

>> No.24728225

You are partly right. ETH werent repaid yet, only the stuff in the legacy mining pool like USDT, USDC etc. but Robert wants to pay them back once SHARE gets some traction again, he only owns around 300k SHARE of 21 mio.

>> No.24728437

>>24728225
Create a plan to make people whole again, publish it, and stick to it. Robert 'wanting' to do something means nothing when there's no plan and no accountability, and no communication for three months.

>> No.24728641
File: 9 KB, 236x221, e72ef3d39ef1ffd40ffb8aff12e52e2f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24727752
Oh shut the fuck up Leslie I am a v1 BagHolder and lost over 40k to the brick. I stayed and supported and as a community we rebuild it going forward.

USD/SHARE/XBOND is the trifecta that is a legitmite competitor to DAI in the future. (Share being the speculative vechicle like MKR so bag that)

Admin will pay us back out of team funds and for anybody that stuck around we just got a moon. so please be quiet before you make up fud and if you want to chat with us directly, come into the chat.

kthx bb

>> No.24728654

>>24728437
I agree with you, but so far he has devilered on pulling it out of the mud. I trust once we are beyond a certain mcap e.g. SHARE going back to 1$ there will be enough funds to do that.

>> No.24728918

>>24728437
A newboi like u sits there and complains instead of seeing what is in front of your face. Don't worry you will be repaid either way, but in the meantime did you notice you are missing the PAMP of the year