[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 12 KB, 236x300, agorism.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24686541 No.24686541 [Reply] [Original]

I think this needs to be a daily thread on /biz/, we need to talk about how to encourage institutional money into crypto in order for it to truly moon in 2021.

Bitcoin's performance (e.g. outpeforming Gold) is bringing in institutional interest. However, what IMO bring more money into crypto would be if we were to shill them DEFI as a concept.

Listening to Hedge Fund manager Raoul Pal...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqCbnQ_5dBA

It seems that you really have to explain things to rich people and families simply. DEFI is a simple way of explaining how they can make money.

These are few ways I would shill crypto to Hedge Fund managers.

1) I would explain to them the platforms that give stablecoin loans without ID, using Cryptocurrencies as collateral. They can buy and deposit stablecoin, and they get a yield.

2) If they buy the Token of the DEFI platform, they will be able to vote on proposals about how the DEFI platform works. The more Tokens they own, the more voting power they have.

So I would shill them UNI, COMP, etc.

3) Buying Ethereum. Seeing as most popular DEFI Dapps run on Ether, we can use that to invite them to invest in Ethereum, because in order to run Ethereum Defi platforms they need Ether to run the Dapp (in case anyone doesn't know that). So the more demand for Ethereum DEFI Dapps, the more demand for Ethereum.

4) Show them this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq1bxcoW1jQ

If what Raoul Pal says is right about Boomers and Institutions (and it seems to be, if you've ever watch MSM finance news talk about crypto), they need to be spoon fed information about how to make money.

Screencap this, and post it in thread throughout the day.

>> No.24686558

>>24686541

Note: Reddit spacing due to ADHD. Without the spaces I sperg.

>> No.24687167
File: 74 KB, 526x567, 1607314685275.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The institutional money is already started to flow into crypto. And there isn't a good way to advertise this to rich people. How about instead you use the extra time to accumulate as much crypto as you fucking can before the inevitable new future were entering

>> No.24687528

>>24687167

>And there isn't a good way to advertise this to rich people.

The more people who talk about this on social media, the better. Especially if they spoonfeed it in simple terms, and leave the jargon aside.

>How about instead you use the extra time to accumulate as much crypto as you fucking can before the inevitable new future were entering

Why not both?