[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 5 KB, 225x225, EPIC.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24609607 No.24609607 [Reply] [Original]

Imagine a world where Mimblewimble flourishes, and a relatively unknown coin begins its XMR-esque hype cycle. EPIC is that coin. EPICENTER is what Bitcoin was meant to be.
https://medium.com/epic-cash/epicenter-what-bitcoin-was-meant-to-be-6b6b3aba5d28

"The Epicenter project was fortunate enough to inherit, not just from Bitcoin, but from several significant algorithm improvements that have occurred over the last 12 years. So to address the fungibility issue, Epic Cash leverages the Confidential Transactions (CT) and CoinJoin technologies developed by Back and Maxwell, to scramble the details — participants and amounts — of the transactions included in a block. All transactions are truly opaque, so the coins involved in those transactions cannot become tainted. While this mixing does not preclude the possibility of tracing transactions, it provides the same level of confidentiality expected in financial transactions today."

Enter ECR:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14FHUpiASSm6JePGcrVj98J5iJtrXT1tp/view

"The ECR is the governance token of the
Epicenter ecosystem.
Like the MKR token under the Maker Protocol,
the ECR token is instrumental in maintaining
the value of the Epicenter stablecoin, EUSD.
Holders of the ECR token are the trustees for
the Epicenter ecosystem in that they have
voting rights — one vote per token — when it
comes to setting the policies and parameters
that govern the system. ECR holders have skin
in the game: they can expect to profit when
the system is functioning smoothly, but they
also assume the risk if the EUSD token comes
under attack. The ECR token is diluted as
necessary to maintain the EUSD soft peg."

Stop fucking with rug pulls, anon trash, and things that can be TAKEN from you. Privacy will reign in 2021. If this isn't apparent to you yet, you are the sheep.

>> No.24609629

"The Epicenter ecosystem provides the solid monetary platform that decentralized finance
requires. Within this framework, anyone, anywhere, can create secure, scalable, globally
accessible financial services in minutes. Epicenter will dramatically lower the barriers to
entry, for both producers and consumers of such apps.
"Composability" is a relatively recent buzzword that is taking center stage, and for good
reason. When components are modular and reusable, free of the friction of sign-up
processes and the need to maintain an ongoing connection between parties, innovators are
able to experiment in novel ways to solve client needs at low risk.
There are 1.7 billion people around the world who have smartphones and yet lack access to
basic financial services. All of these individuals will benefit immediately from the DeFi apps
that will be able to make use of the Epicenter ecosystem.
Security, scalability and decentralization — it is no longer necessary to settle for only two.
By weaving the strengths of multiple independent blockchains together into one robust
fabric, the Epicenter triumvirate of EPIC/ECR/EUSD composable digital assets is poised to
move the world's financial interactions on chain."

Imagine this world. Truly think.

>> No.24609739

Missed a 3x from selling too early so buying all dips. Fucking hate myself.

>> No.24610117

stop posting about this anon.

>> No.24610174

>>24610117
Biz deserves to know

>> No.24610459

>>24610174
they literally do not.

>> No.24610560

>>24610459
i looked into it briefly, it has a good pump and dump scheme like nano, frankly grin has better headroom because its not trying to be bitcoin. i'd say after it pumps buy grin when noone likes it

>> No.24610601

>>24610459
((They)) literally (((((do))))))

>> No.24610615

>>24610560
Grin's inflation means it will NEVER moon. What is the max supply of EPIC? C'mon. Tell me.

Are you.... this new?

>> No.24610684

>>24610615
maybe, maybe it will be something your designed to get rid of as soon as you get it

>> No.24611445

>>24610684
Maybe what? GRIN will never hit $3 again.

>> No.24611857

>>24611445
This guy gets it. EPIC FTW. The coin is called EPIC FFS what do you not understand. It's all about normie's ability to be comfortable.

>> No.24612464

>>24611857
lmao fine you convinced me.

>> No.24613430

WHY DIDN'T I LISTEN

>> No.24613990

the founder Max is based and redpilled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bKxW-pNVBE

>> No.24615225

>>24613990
Based

>> No.24615315

Will this correct or are we in "i could have bought a month ago" land?