[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 204 KB, 1467x1508, bat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24546590 No.24546590 [Reply] [Original]

can someone explain the delusion that this will ever increase in price? i don't understand how so many people are still holding

>> No.24546794

it's a really good idea in theory, just really poor execution in practice

seriously, the reward systems just outright doesn't work like 90% of the time in the past 6 months or so

>> No.24546836

its a godsent for pajeets and all thirdworlders who click on some ads and get 1$ worth of value which is like 1 month salary for them
they dump all the coins for market price and the price goes nowhere
why would you hold this

>> No.24546940

>>24546590
Nah you're right OP you saw through Eich's clever rugpull. Better sell your bags soon as we hit .35 and get outta here. Very clever.

>> No.24546953

>Free tokens for clicking a pop up box in the corner every now and then so no actual reason to purchase
>Cannot withdrawal to wallet until you have 25 BAT
>Can only withdrawal to KYC "Uphold" wallet, promises of expanding to other providers but super low priority, aka not going to happen
>Token could be swapped out with literally anything and everything would work the same, no actual use for BAT
>Brave still does shady shit like completing referral codes with their code and disabling the field despite saying they would stop

I could go on and on, holders of this baffle me.